The Believable Being

Chapter 11

Survival Of The Fittest

I truly think that we all should be traeted equally and trust one another.But if you knew how bad this was.You would of thought,boy was I wrong.

I just stood there thinking how could someone this cold do this to a 9 year old boy.

Then I heard someone coming back.Ill be back I promise.He waved to me, he said bye so quietly.

It's funny because I said the same thing to Chloe but I will fulfil this one.I disappeared, but I was still in the same area.I was hiding behind a tree.Me looking anxiously, I saw a man with a some kind of meat in his hands.I was thinking a medium rare steak.It was uncooked and raw as well.

How about you chow down on this the man said sarcastically.You look a little hungry you stupid mut, you and your kind better learn there place.

It made me feel horrible that they would hurt him and toy with the kid.

I left and went to Vladimir's house and Brianna was there.

I was looking through the window and saw them.I poofed in, so what have you two been talking about.

We saw him you,know what he is right Brianna said to me and me just thinking.He is a werewolf but he's is different.He posses a great danger to us.They could wipe out our whole race if we were off guard Vladimir said.So you guys agreed to do it,you agreed to kill him.We both haven't answered yet.We should get him out of the cage.I don't know and also how could we trust him I don't enjoy werewolves Brianna said.

I walked up to them, well im going to get him tonight.

Don't go I thought we were going to talk, we haven't seen you in a long time.

This is a kid he's only nine locked up in a cage that's sick and people waving steaks in front of his face.

Well if you feel that way,his kind kills our it's a constant cycle Vladimir said raising his voice.

I don't understand your constant cycle and what not but you guys are here and he's is in cage is that fair.

Also Brianna said all casual, how do you know where he is.

I thought you promised!

I know but I couldn't just stand there and gasp over a problem.

I left there and went to the front entrance to where the boy was.I walked to the cage silently, until I got to a the place the sun was starting.With me thinking like a kid, and the vampires in the books I knew I would be able to do it.

There were no vampires near the cage, I walked towards it and the kid was sleeping.

Hey wake up, I kept on turning and looking back from the area I came from.

You ok, come on your coming with me!

I touched part of the rail and phased right through then I fell in.Theres is no way I could get you out of here.I looked in front of him,

I can get out don't worry I think I could.

I saw his palm had started glowing,then the chains broke automatically.

It was very surprising to me and how he did it, so I looked at him and his palms again.The bars of cage broke right in front of me he posses such powers.

Then he walked behind me and picked up his teddy bear.

I asked him whats your name!

He answwred softly,Kaden, and him,the teddy bear.

Lonesome, I looked at him and we walked out the cage.But we came to a sudden stop as Kaden hid behind me.

With a whole army of vampires standing outside of the cage I thought to myself

That is unfair!