The Believable Beings

Chapter 9

Curiosity

Curiosity, the strong desire to know something.Wish I was able to figure out my answers to my curiosity.But I can't!

I looked over and it was gone.At that moment everyone walked away from the window terrified of what would happen next.I looked at the teen! Please you have to tell me what that thing was.I don't know just leave me alone he said.I teleported out of the hospital not knowing what to do.I need to find her, but Im going to need help.I need two friends to help.I hope really I don't regret this.

I went to the school and looked around.

IM GUESSING YOUR FRIENDS ARENT HERE YOU BEST JUST GIVE UP AND LEAVE

No I wont give up there my friends.Then I thought for a little then it hit me.They are probably in class.I disappeared into the classroom, to my surprise the was a woman and a man standing in the front of the class.Class as you know Mr Kimblin is not here at the moment.Where could he have gone.Before the woman had another chance to talk, I saw Brianna and Vladimir.So this will be your new teacher for now.You may introduce yourself.

Hello class it's nice to meet you,the man said.My name is Mr Raul he,said very casually.

I could already tell where all going to have lots of fun.

With Brianna looking at the window.Vladimir got up and said he's a vampire.

Then everything went silent!