The Believable Beings

Chapter 6

Rest In Piece Or Pieces

I just can't,I can't control it I need to no I must I either protect her and the ones I love or give in I must eat.

No! What have you two just done to him.Vladimir said I didnt see you there hey whats up.Don't just act like nothing happened help him! We can't,it's a unstoppable.Me trying to think and pretend that im crying in my eyes.All I wanted was to talk to my only friends, and this is how you want me to talk.ya lets kill everyobe around here and then lets talk to them then.Well josh it's a cycle we have to.If we didnt then would of been in ashes ages ago, and then who would you talk.Its not like you don't eat anything.I don't I don't even know what icecream taste like anymore

O DON'T WORRY YOUR GOING TO EAT A LOT SOON IN DUE TIME YOU'LL BE SLAVING AWAY AT THE HOSPITAL ENJOYING A MEAL.

BE QUIET.BE QUIET BE QUIET BEEEE QUIET!I disappeared I need some time to clear my head.After all I don't even think I have one at this moment.But before I left I saw Vladimir run towards me trying to take my hand and Brianna looking like she was gonna cry.I just sat in the middle of a empty street all alone again.

IT'S JUST US TWO AGAIN WE COULD ENJOY YOURSELF WITH A LITTLE FUN!

You ruining me step by step haven't you've, it done enough to me.

JUST LISTEN TO THESE THREE WORDS!

SOULS IN HOSPITAL.

I got straight up and the expression on my face was scaring me.I was thinking about what it just said, I wasnt thinking clearly so I listened.

I went to the hospital looking at all thw eooms messing around acting like a mad man.

HEY NUSRE WHAT ROOM IS ALL THE DEAD PEOPLE IN O TOO LATE TO SLOW I FOUND ONE!HA HA HA HA HA HA!

There was a room filled with dead bodies and plenty to eat I couldn't control.I was becoming a monster or at least I knew I was already one.

SO MANY TO CHOOSE SO LITTLE TIME.HOW ABOUT THAT FAT ONE OR THAT NERD OR EVEN THAT DRAMA GIRL!

I went towards the closes one there.

HEY YOU LOOK LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN.The girl said I will never have fun im dead,were dead remember.I put my hand in her and very slowly so she could the pain.ARE YOU HAVING FUN NOW BECAUSE I SURE AM.HA HA HA HA HA HA .What are doing stop it that hurts.No please get it out please.

I already heard someone one plead once and ill destroy someone again.But once I ripped her into pieces I felt so good,except after I was on the street sitting up popping back but then im guessing I was still in wonderland.Chloe Chloe is that you.Shes walking up to hug me so ferociously.Me thinking about it, as I started walking up to to hug her.As soon as I try to grasp Chloes touch she disapears.

CHLOE

I miss you I really miss you.

COME BACK TO ME.