The Believable Beings

Chapter 8

I Want To Help You

Now I know why im not supposed to have contact with people.It leads to this or even death.

Your a ghost,your a spirit.Im going insane,arent I.He dropped on the floor and he looked like he just died.The situation was just to overwhelming for me I left.Luckily the police officer came back.Hey son,I brang your favorite chocolate covered with cream.

SON WHAT HAPPENED, WHO DID THIS!

He picked him up and went to the the closes hospital.But me I left as soon as he stepped one foot outside.I went back to the same street I saw Chloe and I just sat there for a whole night just sitting and waiting.I went to the hospital everyone was crowded in this one room.I looked through the window and I saw the kid again.The first I saw him,he looked fine to me.But he was writing something.I disappeared into the room and saw Its a ghost,its a ghost! I looked up,I then said to myself.I did this to him last night.

I then noticed that he heard me.

Get out of here, get out of this room.Your not supposed to be here.Just pass on,and leave me alone.

He picked up the chair and then through it at the window.Everyone took a step back from the glass windows as it almost broke.

Then I heard him mumbling,theres another one in this room, and its walking around the walls.

Then he said so very silently to himself.He's right behind me!I turned to look towards his back.

There was a white smoke behind him.

Then it just was there for a few seconds then left.That was my first encounter with it.

Or was it like me.