The Believable Beings

Chapter 10

The Unpure

You know those creatures that hide under little kids beds at night.Well they are real and they don't hide under little kids beds.In cages!

Everyone was silent for a second then they started laughing at what Vladimir said.Mr Vladimir sit down and don't be disrespectful the woman said.Vladimir sat down and with Brianna looking so confused.Everyone stopped laughing now she said yelling at every single person in there.I think I could take it from here Mr Raul said.

Open your text books to page 590!Good day to you class the woman said and walked out.I walked up to him a stared.So are you going to participate in my class or you going to leave.I was surprised, at first I didn't think he was talking to me.I left the class room until the bell would ring and so I just waited.

After 30 minutes and when the bell rang.As I was in the hallway waiting I walked in when everyone left.Once Vladimir and Brianna were starting to walk out,he called them.Vladimir, Brianna can you two come here.I walked back out of the classs room and stood behind the door, just staring.Can I speak to you two.What do you want Vladimir said with a angry voice.Y ou were right I am a vampire.Brianna gasped and said, why are you here.Father has sent me here for you two little rascals.I should cut off your head right here and now but Brianna held Vladimir back.

Tisk,tisk I just don't understand why Father even bothers with you two at all.

With me still watching from the window and what I just heard I was ready to step in.

SERIOUSLY,YOUR GOING TO HELP TWO VAMPIRE'S THAT NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT HOW YOU FELT.

It's true but there my best and only friends.

Well I will tell you my position and why im here Mr Raul said.Father wants to gain your trust so he wants you to do a little favor for him.

Whats the favor anything to let him stop bothering us Brianna said.

We captured a mut last month.If I remember correctly he is 9 years old, a purebred werewolf.

Kill him and you've been apart of our convenient.

I teleported into the class room with out anyone noticing me.

No don't do it you can't kill a person.

I thought I told you to leave.If they want to do it they can.Vladimir, Brianna, you guys aren't going to kill a human.

He isn't human Vladimir said very calmly he's a swarm enemy of us.

But that doesn't give you the right to take anothers life.

Brianna said well take us to him and let us see.

Ok but he has to go,I don't want him here.

Vladimir said you have to go,im sorry.

Im not going I wont leave.

Please or we can't see him if you don't leave Brianna said.

Ok ill leave I promise,ok you follow me Mr Raul said.

We'll talk after when we get back.

Let's go,they ran so fast and out of the school.

SINCE YOUR GOING TO JUST STAND HERE, YOU AS MIGHT AS WELL HAVE SOME FUN.

Im not going to just stand here and do nothing im going.

I disappeared to where Brianna and Vladimir were.I hid behind a tree and saw them whispering to each other quietly.There was a small cage but was very wide.

They had left and I went up to the cage.I looked to the right bottom inside the cage there was a teddy bear.Then I looked straight ahead, there he was the young boy staring at me with chains cuffed and scattered all over his body.

I kept on looking and saw his mouth moving

It was terrifying to see him there but I then heard him say to me.

HI

He tried to wave to me, I saw his hands go up I the air.He was a 9 year old boy locked up in chains and a was purebred.

What does this mean!

I don't think that's a creature that hides under kids beds.

In cages!