Chapter 1

I do not own any of the art and all rights remain with their creators.

As Inko was walking down the street a gust of wind blew her handkerchief out of her hand. when a tall man bent over to pick it up when he returned it he introduced himself. my name Asahi Shigaraki what's your name? Inko she replied she began to blush I was on my way to work when the wind blew my handkerchief out of my hand. thank you for returning it she said. He looked at her and smiled would you mind joining me for a drink later? She blushed and they exchanged numbers. at first it was bliss they dated she fell in love and he was kind to her. the house he built for them was huge 5 bedrooms and 4 acres of property. four years later everything had changed he was pure evil and  he went by a different name All For One and she couldn't get away. their child just turned four when she saw him use his quirk for the first time and knew she had to get him out of the house and away from his dad at all costs. Inko was planning their escape when her room door suddenly opened. a man bursted into her room pointing a gun at her. then he shouted at her saying he was going to kill her for what her husband did to him. Inko knew it was now or never she looked at the man and said. I don't care if you kill me just get my son out of here. the man went silent, shocked by what she said. Inko's eyes began to fill with tears please take my son and run get him out of here he is in terrible danger. the man lowered the gun and said hurry up and come with me. he knew he was going to die today nobody crosses Shigaraki and lives. but if could get her out of this house and hurt his plans then it would be worth it. 

As they got to the window where he entered the house they were spotted. he drew his gun and shot the first man that entered the room. he yelled at Inko run get out of here I'll cover you go. she held Izuku tightly as she jumped out the window and began to run as fast as she could. as she was running she heard more gunshots and then horrible sounds of the man screaming out in pain. she never even knew his name but he helped her escape and now she had a chance to save her son. Back at the house Dr. Kyudai Garaki walked into All for one's office and calmly said your wife is gone and she took your son. oh and i did like you asked and analyzed his quirk and it ranks off the charts. total area spatial manipulation down to the molecular level he will be a monster when he grows up with the proper training of course. No doctor i think I'll take that one for myself bring the child back to me as far as his mother i don't care what happens to her i want that quirk. Dr. Kyudai Garaki yes master I'll make sure we get your child back I'll send out the word. before the Dr. could leave he heard AFO say make sure they don't hurt my son. if they do I'll deal with them personally. the Dr. replied yes sir I'll let them know and then left the office. AFO thought to himself Inko this is how you repay me for my kindness if they bring you back I'll make sure that you will never repeat this mistake again. 

Inko ran hiding in alleys trying to get to the police station or to find a pro hero when she felt a sharp pain in her leg when she looked down there was a dagger sticking out of her calve. she held on to Izuku tightly and began to run again as she turned out of the alley she felt two more stab wounds this time to her side but Izuku was still safe. it was getting hard for her to run she was gasping for air when she saw him. i can make it she thought as her vision started to blur. All Might saw the woman running holding a child when two daggers hit her from the side the child was crying he bolted towards the woman and caught her before she fell.  she said please take my child keep him away from his father Shigaraki all all costs. then her grasp on the child faltered he grabbed the child and gently laid her down the child was screaming. two people emerged from the alley one was holding daggers and their eyes went wide when they saw him. All Might put the child down and then he held onto his mother as they tried to run All Might knocked them out. All Might tied them up and contacted the police. the child's mother died there in his arms as he cried All Might picked him up the child looked at him and asked him to save his mom. All Might felt the lump in his throat as he told the child he couldn't save his mom. when the police arrived All Might was holding the child who was crying on his shoulder. All Might covered his mom with his cape to keep the child from having to see her. as the police searched the woman's belonging they found a picture of her holding the child wearing my an All Might onesie and her ID that said her name was Inko Shigaraki. when the police tried to take the child from All Might he remembered this mothers last words keep him away from his father Shigaraki. she couldn't mean AFO could she? All Might decided he couldn't take the chance and told the police that the child was staying with him for now.  All Might walked away with the child he cried himself to sleep he didn't know what to do. when the child woke he looked at me in awe he just realized who i was. All Might asked him for his name and he told him Izuku. when i asked him did he have any family in the area he said only his father.  i asked him to tell me what his father looked like my stomach dropped when he described him. it was him AFO was this child's father All Might couldn't put him in police custody or foster care. AFO and his minions would find him and take him. so he decided that he would care for him and keep him safe. i looked into Izuku's big eyes and asked him would you like to live with me for a while. the little boy began nodding his head and i took him home.

Back at AFO house Dr. Kyudai Garaki knocked on the door. AFO said enter the DR. gave him the news on how Inko Died and the boy was rescued by All Might himself. the wooden desk began to creak as AFO placed booth of his hands on it pushing down. where are the two that was supposed to bring Izuku home he asked. Dr. Kyudai Garaki said they are in jail right now. AFO said please insure that they don't live to see their court date. you can leave now DR. i need to figure out how to bring my son back home.