Chapter 54

Izuku felt his heart beating hard his ears felt like they were on fire. Eri was still half asleep when she asked daddy why is your heart beating so fast. Ochaco's parents smiled as they saw their normally outgoing daughter turn shy and blush after kissing Izuku. When they saw Izuku blushing it was hard to believe that this was the same young man that leaped three stories to save Eri. The same young man that fought All Might. Ochaco's mom coughed and said you act like that's the first-time a girl has kissed your lips. Ochaco practically glowed as she said in a very soft voice it was. Ochaco's parents thought she was joking until Izuku confirmed that she was telling the truth. Their jaws dropped as Izuku said thank you for inviting us over. Then he looked at Ochaco and smiled and softly said thank you then he left.

Izuku couldn't help himself he had a goofy smile on his face and the thought of Ochaco's soft lips pressed on his. When he got home he put Eri to bed but his mind was still racing from his first kiss then he went into the gym and began practicing his martial arts when All Might walked into the gym. Is every thing ok All Might asked. Izuku stopped and told him about how Ochaco kissed him and that he didn't avoid it like he did with the other girls. He told him how he kissed Momo's cheek and how Pony kissed him at the karaoke club. His father listened and smiled as he saw the look in his son's eyes. All Might patted his shoulders and said don't worry take your time and I'm sure you'll make the right choice for you and Eri. Izuku smiled and ok dad I'm going to get some rest good night.

Izuku finished his morning exercises and was making breakfast when Eri walked in. When they were done eating Izuku asked Eri if she wanted to go to the park. Eri said yes then asked if Satsuki could go too. Izuku smiled and said lets stop by her house and ask. Eri got excited and ran to her room to change.

Tsuyu heard the knock on the door it was still early they weren't expecting anyone. She was still in her favorite house shorts and top when she opened the door. Izuku's emerald green eyes meet hers and she froze. Izuku saw what Tsuyu was wearing and he began to blush. Satsuki asked who was at the door and squealed when she saw Eri. Tsuyu's blush went all the way down her neck. When Izuku said Eri wanted to know if Satsuki could go to the park with us. I'll go ask my mom Satsuki said and ran off. Tsuyu was looking down when she said please come in still embarrassed that Izuku saw her dressed this way. Izuku and Eri entered the house and Tsuyu rushed to her room to change. When Tsuyu returned Izuku blushed and asked her would you like to join us.

Izuku was pushing Eri and Satsuki on the swing Tsuyu was setting up a blanket and lunch basket. Satsuki and Eri said they wanted to go down the slide and they wanted Izuku to catch them at the bottom. Izuku smiled and waited for the girls to slide down both squealed in delight when he caught them and spun them in the air before putting them down. When the other children started to arrive the two girls began playing with them. Izuku joined Tsuyu on the blanket he thanked her for joining them. Tsuyu still couldn't bring herself to look him in the eyes. She was happy that he invited her, but still embarrassed that he saw her dressed that way. Izuku looked at Tsuyu and asked are you ok. Tsuyu softly said i keep showing you my embarrassing side. I don't want you to think less of me she said. Izuku gently placed his hand under her chin and lifted her head. He looked her in the eyes and smiled Tsuyu why would you think that. I think that your brave, strong, smart and pretty. Tsuyu softly said do you really think that. Yes i do Izuku said then pulled her in for a hug.

All of the mothers that usually bring their children to the park were looking at Tsuyu with envy trying to figure out her relationship with the Izuku. They couldn't take their eyes off of how he was talking to the young lady. Some became jealous as he hugged her. Satsuki and Eri squealed in delight when they saw him hug Tsuyu. Tsuyu blushed and called the girls over and said its lunch time and pulled out some sandwiches and drinks for everyone. As everyone began to eat Satsuki leaned in and whispered to Tsuyu you should have kissed him when you had the chance. Tsuyu coughed and began to blush. Satsuki and Eri both began to giggle when they were done eating they left to play again. Izuku placed his hand on top of Tsuyu's hand and gently held it as he watched the girls play. Tsuyu blushed and looked at Izuku. She saw his eyes soften as he watched the girls play. He smiled as he gently squeezed her hand she slowly turned her hand and held his. I'm glad their having so much fun Izuku said. Tsuyu gently turned Izuku's face towards her and asked did you ever get to play like that.

Izuku smiled yes and no. I played with kids my age but i never got close to them afraid that they might get hurt because of my past. This hurt Tsuyu's heart why did he have to have it so rough. Why did he have to be alone. She knew All Might raised him but he never really got to be a child. That fact alone made her sad for him. Tsuyu decided to take Satsuki's advice and she pulled Izuku in and kissed him. Unlike Ochaco's quick kiss Tsuyu kiss lingered she wanted him to feel her love for him. she wanted him to know that he wasn't alone and that she was there for him.