Chapter 13: This Dance Again?

Striker POV

The name's Drake Shadowfield! Thief, Villain, Liar, Cheat, Leader, Boss-man, and of course the one who caused hot head to suffer! I'll be frank I didn't even know this kids mother was one of my employee's. It's not my fault! To understand me a bit more let's start at the beginning. 20 years ago to be exact! When I was just 15 and young I was always fascinated by people who did good. I thought they could do anything with no limits!

Until I got my powers. The energy I felt go through me was incredible! After watching people with these abilities for so long I honestly questioned why they didn't just use they're full potential? Then i learned.... They're all cowards. I started my own team. Just the 7 of us. I taught them how to properly use the gift that god gave them.

That was when I formed the worlds first real villain group. Crimson! We were unstoppable until Revenent decided to ruin our fun. My friends were given to different Revenent groups because of they're skills. Blaze's mother was TM's old friend. She was a former Revenent and we figured this would help with our revenge plans. Blaze was just collateral damage. "Say Blaze," I started saying as I blocked his ax with my sword.

"Would you like to know what happened to your mother?". 

*Play video*

"....Talk." He says to me nearly over his boiling point. Perfect. "So you see Blaze when we left your house in ruin that night we took your mother with us." I started saying to him in my oh so snarky voice. "We both took turns trying to get information the whereabouts of our old group but unfortunately she was rather.... Stubborn. It took us 3 days to realize it was pointless. so," I said bringing it to a close. "....I disposed of the body!". The moment I said those words I almost instantly regretted them as the area started heating up and fiery cracks started going through him. "Oh shit-" after that I went unconscious. Once I woke up I was in a dark purple bed. 

"Well that could have gone worse-" I then looked down at my left arm. "TM!!!!!!" I screamed as she came running in. "Oh yeah that.... So striker look-". 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ARM!!!!!!!!!!".