Chapter 2: Fire Sparks

It was early in the morning and Blaze had just woken up from hearing a bang from the living room.

"Mom? What's going on. Is something -- " ,he didn't even get to say anything before a blast of plasma shot at him. On instinct he instantly rolled to the side. In the living room were two guys, one was wearing a black suit, and the other was a woman wearing a grey suit. "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY CHILD" Blaze mother yelled before she summoned multiple fireball's behind her and launched them at the two people.

" Uugggh, does it have to be this difficult?! TM, get the woman. I'll deal with the brat ". Blaze looked his attacker in the eyes before he attacked. The man used his plasma to create something that Blaze never thought to be possible, a sword. It had a dark purple handle, and was glowing brightly. It was both mesmerizing and terrifying at the same time.

"Let's see how long it takes for me to take off your head ", the man said with a sinister smile.

Meanwhile with Blaze's mom, TM was clashing fist with her. It was a battle of the heart and mind.
Fire vs. Rock, sword vs. shield, mother vs. friend.

"It doesn't have to be this way TM," Blaze's mom said not wanting to hurt her former friend. "You should have thought of that all those years ago. Maybe then things would be different. Now let us let our abilities do the talking for us!" TM said summoning a stone shield to defend herself, while Blaze's mom summoned a fire sword with a black handle.

Meanwhile with Blaze and the mysterious man.

(I can't keep dodging for long.) Blaze thought as he dodged another slash to his right. "Just sit down and die already! We both know that you won't last long at this point! You can't dodge forever!" The man said not even breaking a sweat. ( There's got to be a way I can end this), Blaze thought as he tried not to get sliced in half. That's when the man said, "Hey kid! Have one Hell of a dream " as he hit him on the head with a hammer, and lit the house ablaze. The last thing Blaze hears before he black's out is the man saying "By the way, the names Striker!"