Chapter Ten

Minhee walked around, searching for Ren. She hoped with Jessica gone and Ren drunk, she could convince him to get him into bed. Aron and Jonghyun tried to convince her to quit hitting on Ren, but Minhee's friends managed to distract them. She went over to get a new drink and heard a soft thud from inside the showers. She slowly walked towards it, wondering what was going on. She chuckled when she saw Jessica underneath the water, hand in her hair. She though she must be trying to wash the sticky mess she caused, but was surprised when she suddenly saw the back of Ren's head. She continued to watch the two, annoyed when she realized what they were doing by the sound of Jessica's groans.

"What are you doing?" Dongho asked loudly, shocking all three of them. Minhee gasped and Jessica and Ren noticed her presence.

"I-I heard a noise. Thought maybe a hobo sneaked into the showers." She tried to sound convincing.

"Yeah, right. How about you give those two some privacy. We don't try to watch you with whatever sad piece of male species you seduced." Dongho forced her out as Jessica pulled Ren close behind the shower door. Ren turned their positions around before getting back on his knees, while Dongho decided to stand guard for a while.

Monday, April 15th

"Mr. Choi, how nice of you to join us as well. Had you been only thirty seconds later, I would've written you down as absent." Ren rushed to his seat after closing the door of the classroom and sat down.

"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't find my book." Ren smiled at him. The two stared at each other for a while until his teacher decided to clear his throat.

"Right." He turned around and started the class. Ren frowned at his discomfort.

"Dude." Minhyun muttered to him.

"What?"

"You do realize you have a dark purple hickey right below your ear?"

"Oh. I thought Jess was only nibbling." His friends frowned at him.

"To be fair she's a bit of a biter when she orgasms." Ren chuckled. Minhyun and Jonghyun looked at each other.

"Since when do you get frisky at school?"

"I thought you guys wanted me to loosen up?"

"Is this about Jihoon? You doing this to annoy the crap out of him again? Cause last time you did that, he tried to bash your face in and then you got suspended." Minhyun argued.

"You want to get suspended for a whole month? Cause that's what happened when you have sex on campus." Jonghyun added. Ren rolled his eyes the two and turned away. Jonghyun and Minhyun scoffed at his behaviour. After the first hour, Ren's class received a test. They were right in the middle of it when Nana and her friends decided to break into his locker.

"How do you know how to break into a locker?" Nana frowned at Raina. Raina only shrugged as she went through Ren's jacket.

"Got it." She showed Ren's phone to Nana. Nana smiled brightly and took it, before scowling.

"Why does everyone always have to lock their phones?" She folded her arms over her chest.

"It's Lady Gaga's birthday." Raina said as she unlocked the phone. Nana and Lizzy frowned at her.

"He's predictable." She shrugged.

"Should we do this? Ren was pretty pissed for what we did last time." Lizzy asked as Nana went through his text messages to Jessica.

"Wow, she's even boring texting." Nana ignored her.

"I saw Trash Bag in the library, so she should reply pretty quickly." Raina assured her.