Chapter Four

"I've been worried sick about you! First I thought you were with that stupid Ren, because I didn't see the both of you. Then, I saw him coming in and then you were still lost! I figured he must've raped you and leave you at the spot, freezing to death as he kept that stupid, annoying, evil smirk on his face like he did something!" Jihoon said in one breath. He went inside to check of Jessica was by her locker, only to find her talking to Ren, alone. He dragged her away from him when he wasn't looking, so he couldn't stop him.

"Why would Ren rape me?" Jessica frowned. "He's not that type of guy."

"You don't know that!" Jihoon shouted at Jessica, startling her. "For all we know he might have bribed those girls to tell good stories about him!"

"You're being ridiculous." Jessica said, shaking her head. Before Jihoon could open his mouth, he was cut off.

"Hey, beautiful. There you are." She glanced to her left and found Ren standing there, smiling at her.

"Better be careful," Ren said as he titled his head towards Jihoon. "He might ruin that beautiful of yours." He said as he winked at her. Jihoon growled in anger. Ren smirked at her before pouting his lips and make a kissing sound before leaving. Jessica blushed madly as she remembered their date.

"What the hell was that about?!" Jihoon snapped at her.

"We kind of went out Friday. And we kissed." She explained.

"You what?!" He shouted. Some students turned their head at him and told him to be quiet.

"It's not that big of a deal. I'm sixteen. It would be about time I had my first kiss."

"Yes it's a big deal. Your first kiss is with a sleazebag!"

"Okay, you can go calm down. I'm going to class." She pushed him off and rushed off.

The bell for lunch rang. Jessica rushed to her locker, hoping to avoid Nana's vengeance, and grabbed her lunch. She gasped audibly when Ren had appeared next to her when she closed her locker.

"Hi." Ren said, trying hard to hold back his laughter. His friends had no problem with snickering at her, however. "Want to have lunch with us?" Jessica nodded and followed them to the cafeteria. Jessica went ahead and got a table while the guys got their food.

"Piss off, bitch." Nana said as she leaned her hands on the table.

"I was invited." Jessica muttered.

"And now you're uninvited." Raina said.

"Why?"

"Cause this is our table." Lizzy retorted.

"What's wrong with that one?" Jessica pointed behind them at an empty table.

"Just go. Before we turn you into the special of the day." Nana threatened. Jessica stood up, but was pushed back down by a hand on her shoulder.

"Ladies." Ren sat down next to Jessica and put his arm around her waist.

"You're the one who asked it to lunch?" Nana scowled.

"Yes. Now, if you three don't mind, we'd like to eat our lunch in peace." Ren smiled momentarily before grabbing his fork. Jessica tried hard not to laugh in Nana's face as she laughed, obviously feeling insulted.

"What's that?" Jonghyun asked when Jessica pulled out a lunchbox.

"My lunch." Ren frowned at it.

"You brought that from home?" He asked.

"I do this every day." She smiled at him and started eating.