Chapter One

Thursday, December 20th

Like every other Thursday, during his afternoon break, Jihoon was cleaning his locker. He did this every two weeks to make sure his locker stayed neat and nicely stacked for his classes. And, by doing it every two weeks, it would only take a few minutes, unlike his best friend, who would only do it at either at the beginning of a semester. . He carefully leaned his math book against the side of the locker while grabbing another book to hold it against it, when he was unexpectedly shoved into the locker. His classmates around him laughed as the hand that pushed him retreated to the boy's pocket. The rest of his books fell to the floor as he snapped his head towards the perpetrator as he was already walking away from Jihoon. His followers grabbed some of Jihoon's files and threw the loose papers in it around him, causing the rest of the students to laugh louder.

"Hey!" Jihoon yelled at his bully. He turned around with a disinterested expression and chuckled as Jihoon walked up to him.

"I see you've suddenly got a set of balls on you." One of his followers said.

"Shut up. Ren, I'm sick of it." Jihoon said. "I'm sick of you harassing me, hurting me, humiliating me. I'm sick of you!"

Ren smirked at Jihoon. He winked at the girls behind him when he noticed they threw him a flirty smile. Jihoon rolled his eyes.

"You don't deserve girls looking at you with admiration."

"Because you have a chance with them? Don't make me laugh. Perhaps you've forgotten, but every girl in this school throws herself at me." Ren replied.

"And yet you never have a girlfriend by your side. Maybe you're a stud now, but when the real life starts, girls aren't going to appreciate someone who only tries to hump and dump."

"Guess it really depends on what you define as a girlfriend."

"How about someone you have slept with more than once and didn't let your driver bring home as you hid away in your bathroom. I bet you don't even know what the word 'girlfriend' means." Jihoon smirked at him. Ren smirked back.

"Do I need to prove it to you?" He said.

"How about you and I make a bet?" Ren looked at him.

"Go on."

"I bet you can't have a girlfriend for at least one hundred days." Jihoon said with a cocky smile. Ren looked at his friends and then back to Jihoon.

"And what if I do?" Jihoon nervously tried to come up with something not too horrible, knowing Ren would find a way to make feel like it pure torture anyway.

"Come on. If you think I can't do it, what are you afraid off?" Ren said.

"Fine, IF you can do it, I'll be your slave." Ren's ears perked up at the word 'slave'.

"For the rest of your high school life." Jihoon finished.

Ren smirked with an evil glint in his eyes.

"You do realize I won't graduate for about two years from now, right?"

Jihoon scoffed.

"I'm aware, I'm in your class."

"Oh, right, target practice in English literature."

"Besides, like I said, it's not like you can do it." Ren put his right hand in front of him.

"Deal." Jihoon shook his hand and smirked.

"One more thing."

"What?" Ren said annoyed.