Chapter Five

"I don't need a new dress. I can wear one of my sister's." Jessica said as Ren dragged her into the third store that day. He bought her a bunch of clothes and shoes already, but wanted her to wear something else for the night.

"You're going to hang out with nine of the smartest, most sophisticated teenagers in the world right now. You think a cheap, cotton and polyester based dress is going to receive the right responses?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well, uhm. You already bought me all of this. I'll wear an outfit from that."

"These won't match my outfit. The dress we'll be buying here, will." Jessica looked down to think, not sure how to fight his logic. He smiled in triumph and dragged her towards the dresses. She sighed in defeat. He shoved a few dresses in her arms and told her to go to the dressing rooms. He bought her all five that she tried on and then dragged her back to his place.

"Holy shit." She said loudly as they reached a large gate. Ren chuckled at her.

"Before you ask, it's my place, not a gated community." Jessica's eyes widened even more. "My father is a party planner for celebs and other rich people. My mother is in real estate, also for rich people. They both travel a lot."

"S-So, they won't be home?"

"They're usually traveling. They come home from time to time for a couple weeks."

"Sounds lonely."

"You get used to it. I still spend plenty of time with them." He smiled at her as he parked the car. Several men came to them as they got out and Ren gave his keys to one. The other two took out the shopping bags as Ren took Jessica's hand and lead her inside.

"Welcome home, young master. Can I get you or your companion a refreshment of any kind?" An older gentleman asked.

"I'll take a glass of water. Jessica?"

"Uhm." Jessica was still looking around the mansion. She was absolutely mesmerized by the size of the place and how clean it was.

"She'll take a glass of lemonade. We'll have them in my bedroom." Ren said before pulling her along.

"This place is like a museum!" Jessica exclaimed when they reached his room. She was marvelled by the doors.

"Never thought about it like that." He led her into his room and closed the door after a few servants brought the shopping bags. As Jessica complimented him about the room and some of the objects, someone knocked on his door. It was his butler with their drinks. Jessica admired the yard from his balcony window as Ren's butler put the drinks on the bedside table.

"Anything else, young master?" His butler asked.

"Make sure my car is ready by nine. We'll be going out." He answered as he took off his watch.

"Alright, sir."

"And let the chef make some tasty snacks for me and friends for tonight." He added.

"Yes, sir." His butler bowed and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Are you alright?" Jessica sat next to him at the foot of the bed.

"Of course. Why do you ask?" He smiled at her.

"I don't know. You seem, annoyed or something."

"It's nothing." He started unpacking some of the bags for his own clothes.

"You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to. But, especially as your girlfriend, you can tell me anything." She mutter the word "girlfriend", feeling a bit embarrassed to say it out loud. He smirked at her. He leaned in and kissed her, soon turning into a passionate moment. Ren laid down on his back on the bed, his head just over the edge, with Jessica on top of him, keeping her hands shyly on his collarbones, hoping she wasn't too heavy. They got interrupted by Ren's phone going off just as Ren started to unbutton her uniform. He released a sigh of exasperation as he rolled her off and got his phone from the nightstand.