I Won't Ever Let You Go

Claire's point of view

We all stood to the side of the stage, ready to let the boys go out and do their thing. I have to say, It's a lot more fun behind the scenes.

"I know you'll do good guys!" Liz squeaks, then pulls us all in a group hug. There was still another good 5 minutes till they had to go out, so basically Liz just made an awkward moment.

Patrick just stares at me with a smile on his face but then I see him look up behind me and the smile quickly fades but comes back. I turn around to see a girl running up. I move out of the way and she lunges on Patrick, hugging him really tight. His girlfriend. I knew it.

She pulls back from the hug and goes in for a kiss. It wasn't a long one, just a peck. wait, I'm staring, why am I staring. Stop it.

I turn away and scootch my way into Liz and the guy's conversation.

Patrick's point of view

After Elisa kisses me, I notice Claire move away from Elisa and I along with the others. I look back down at her and she just smiles at me. I smile back and she finally lets the hug go.

"So nice to see you," I say.

"You too, I really missed you."

"I missed you too. So where's your friend?" I ask, looking around to see if i could see.

"Oh he's in the bathroom," She says with the same smile on her face.

"He?" I look back at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, he.. Patrick don't tell me you're jealous," she giggles.

"No, I just.. I was just expecting like Elizabeth or something."

"Oh yeah she was out of town with her family."

"Well what's his name?"

"My friend?" She asks, a bit stupidy I have to say honestly.

"yeah."

"Jason."

Claire's point of veiw

I turn around with my mouth gaping, "Did you just say Jason?"

"yeah," Patrick's girlfrind says. "He should be back any minute."

Oh no. no no no no no no no. This can't be happening.

I turn around quickly and I see him in the distance walking over. It was him. He found me. I didn't know what to do. I panicked. I froze. He was smiling but I knew it wasn't a sweet smile. Deep down in him it meant he had something he wanted to say or do to me.

I look around for an escape. I see an exit door to my left and I take off. I run as fast and as far as i could go. There was no way I was going to be anywhere near him. Not after what he did. That lying, heartless bastard.

I felt tears burn my eyes and trail my cheeks. I was sobbing as my legs grew tired for running for so long that I collapse in the middle of ... somewhere. I don't know where. It was dark and cold and I didn't know where I was. I was so scared and I didn't know what to do.

I was having a panick attack in the middle of no where in the dark in the cold.

perfect.

Patrick's point of view

I watch as Claire runs out of the room. I wanted to chase after her but Elisa stops me,

"What's with that?"

"With what?" I ask not looking at her, but at the exit.

"Does she know Jason?" she asks as Jason finally makes it up to us.

I ignore her question and just stare blankly at Jason who was smirking at me. I realize I was subconciously clentching my fist and I relaxed it before anyone noticed.

"Have fun playing tonight," Jason says, still smirking.

"Oh we will," I say before I turn to walk with the rest of the guys on the stage.

Right before I did, I quickly look over my shoulder at Liz and say, "Find Claire."

She nods and runs out the same exit Claire ran out of moments before.

*Liz Point of view

I ran as fast as I could but it was so dark and Claire could be anywhere. It kills me to see her like this, and I can't believe Jason just shows up like that, thinking he can just pop back into her life.

I quickly turn a corner and I heard sobs coming from a few feet away.

"Claire?" I whisper.

"Liz?" She sobs in return.

"Claire," I say again, running toward her. I embrace her and let her cry on my shoulder. "It's okay, everything's going to be okay."

"I- I don't know what to do," she chokes on every word. "There's no way out of it, he's going to hurt me again, I know it."

"He won't hurt you, I can promise that. Patrick and I won't let it. Do you want to tell the others so they can know and make sure too?"

"No! No no... Don't. It's too embarrassing," she says, sitting up to look me in the eyes.

"Okay," I whisper back, "okay I understand."

She lays back down on my shoulder and just breathes heavily. No sobs. Just breathing and tears.

"You know, if it makes you feel any better, Patrick obviously likes you. He wants to take care of you," I say.

"How? He has a girlfriend and he's famous, why would he like someone as ordinary and boring as me."

"Hey, you're not boring or ordinary at all. You're you. And that's all that matters to us."

She sighs. "Do you really think he likes me?"

"Yes, we all see it in his eyes, the way he looks at you and talks to you a lot and he just acts like he can't get enough of you."

I felt her smile against my shoulder and it made me smile too.

"Thank you Liz," she whispers.

I hug her tighter and promise her that I won't ever let her go.