Please

Warning, this is some intense stuff :) heheh

Patrick's point of view

We thanked the crowd and walked off the stage, completely breathless.

"That was awesome," Pete laughs.

"Totaly, we need to come back here again," Joe adds.

"Agreed," Andy says.

I just nod my head but I was more focused on where Liz and Claire went. I shouldn't worry too much, they aren't always going to stay in the same spot, maybe they went to the bathroom.

Suddenly Liz comes running around the corner. She looked like she was looking for something.

"What's going on?" Pete asks Liz.

"I'm looking for Claire, have any of you seen her?" She asks, a little out of breath.

"No, we just got off stage. Why? What happened?" I ask. I started to get worried. What happened to her?

"I don't know, we were in the bathroom and I asked her what was wrong then she shouted 'nothing' then ran out the door. I couldn't find her after that," Liz explains.

"Well we should look for her more," Joe says.

We all put our stuff up and start looking around, asking people if they'd seen her. Nothing. No one has seen her in the past 20 minutes. where could she have gone? Back in the bus maybe?

I started walking toward the bus and I grab my phone and sent her a text. I finally reach the bus and I checked everywhere but no one was there. I began to panick. Oh god, Jason. Oh god no I promised her! I promised he wouldn't hurt her again!

I ran off the bus and back into the building.

"Did you find her?" Pete asks with a worried look.

"Does it look like i fucking found her Pete?" I lose my temper and just start pacing around, trying to think of where she would have gone and if Jason got her.

"What's wrong with you, Patrick? She probably just got lost or something..." Pete says.

"Or Jason got her again and it's all my fault!" I turn to him as I choke back tears.

His expression drops and I noticed him start to choke up a little.

"I'm... I'm so sorry Patrick... I-"

"Just... don't..." I say calmly. "We'll just have to keep looking."

Claire's point of view

"Jason please.." I whimper as he pulls me into the back seat of his car.

"Shut up," He mumbles. I could tell he was starting to lose his temper with me. Not sure why, I'm the one being kidnapped here.

He closes the door behind me but not without saying sternly, "Stay." Then walking over to the driver seat.

I wasn't going to try to run or fight because he would catch up to me and beat me. I know that for a fact.

Suddenly my phone goes off. Jason stopped doing whatever he was doing and turned to me.

"Give me your phone," He says, holding his hand out. I slowly take it out of my back pocket and placed it in his hand. He jerks it away and reads whatever was on the screen.

He laughs and turns to me, "Your little rockstar seems to be worrying about you. Too bad he won't be seeing you ever again."

"Where are you taking me?"