Maybe

"Lemon!!" Emily yelled as she hopped off.

The rest of the gang hopped off as well once they saw Lemon.

"Calm down," Lemon replied, not much bothered by the fact people from the other gang were looking for him.

"What do you mean calm down? Emily just got attacked by another gang and they're looking for you," Fish said clearly worried.

" That's why I needed to go to the other town. They want me to do some shit for them but got pissed when I said no so I'm going over today to help with some cash of course" Lemon said. " I'm gonna demand to raise the price though since they attacked you," Lemon continued..

"What? They attacked Emily just because of that? What are they animals?" I said annoyed.

"Mhm thats why no one likes the gangs over that town," Lemon said

"Yeah they sound horrible," Heather said.

"You guys should just stay here, I don't want them to do anything else, I'll call if I need backup though," Lemon said, already leaving.

"Bye," Bowl said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Goodbye," The rest of us waved.

"Well Steven, do you want to take a walk down the beach since we have nothing else to do?" Heather asked.

"Sure," I replied. We waved at the others and started to walk down the beach. I wonder why Heather asked me to go alone with her instead of asking the rest of the gang.

I wonder what she's gonna tell me

What if it's something bad

Ugh negative thoughts

Just stop

Why

Why am I like this...

"Steven?? St- Steven, Are you okay," Heather asked stopping and looking directly at me

"Huh what- Oh I'm fine," I replied

Heather sighed..

"Steven I know you have some problems going on and I really want to be there for you. Please tell me what's wrong. Please use me to maybe feel less sad.. We're close friends aren't we? Can't you trust me?" Heather said sincerely

"Heather.. It's not that easy... talking about some things," I replied

"Then I will wait.. I'm always here for you," Heather said

" Thank you.. I really mean it... I will tell you let's just go behind the beach first.'' I said.

Maybe it is time to open up

Maybe

Just maybe

It will help.