Pain

Steven woke up with another headache. While squinting his eyes he reached over to his phone to check the time. He saw 20 notifications. Five of them were from Mark, 2 were from Connie and the rest were from Pearl. When Steven saw Pearl's name he rolled his eyes.Obviously, it was from when he was hanging out with his dad. Pearl didn't even know how to use a phone properly a couple of years ago and now she was constantly using it against steven which not gonna lie made him annoyed and upset. The gems always neglected Steven and now that Steven finally felt like he could fit in with humans he felt like they were disturbing him. Steven decided to call back Mark first.

"Hello," Steven said.

"Eyo Steven where have you been? Bagel said you looked nervous you okay?," said Mark

"I'm-" Steven paused for a second before continuing. "I'm fine I just wasn't feeling well that day," Steven replied

"Oh well I hope you feel better. By the way we're gonna go to the next town over, Lemon said that there were some things he needed to do and asked if we wanted to come also. We leave in a week and stay for around 4 days, you coming?," Mark explained

"Sure i mean i have nothing better to do," Steven said

"Oh okay great we're meeting up tomorrow morning so see you tomorrow Steven," Mark said before hanging up.

Steven looked up and he had to pack. He started getting a random black bag. He had pushed all of his hamburger/hot dogs or just childish stuff he had to the corner of his attic. He knew he had to tell the gems but he really didn't want to after what happened. Steven went downstairs to his now much larger home but he stopped when he heard the gems' voice.

"I don't know I'm tired from this Stevens all grown but he's giving us such a hard time," Pearl said obviously frustrated.

"Hey don't say that about Steven," Amethyst started to say but it was too late. Steven already got hurt.

I knew this was gonna happen. They don't need me, they're tired of me, why do I even bother....

I'm just a bother... Everyone thinks that.

This is just like my dream... Steven thought.

Steven ran out to his window and floated down. He ran into the other side of the beach and into the forest he ran till he couldn't anymore. That's when he finally broke down on his knees and cried.

(ahh i finally continued)