In my head

Steven's morning went by quick. It was almost normal....well except the fact that Pearl wouldn't leave him alone. Pearl worrying and asking questions wasn't anything new. But Steven felt so.. annoyed. Everything was pushing him to the edge. Mark had called him for a gang meeting next tuesday. Steven's mind was unclear and it was driving him mad. Something just felt missing.

"Eyy yo steman," Amythest said.

"Yeah," Steven said looking up from his phone while on the couch.

"Don't worry about what happend its not like Pearl's mad shes just worried cause like i dont know. Your so diffrent these days." Amythest said lazyly.

"yeah sure," Steven mumbled.

Amythest relectunly walked away.

"Well ok.. see ya laterr," She said while walking to her room.

Everyone around him helped him. He helped them. It was a happily ever after. He stood up then walked over to the small town, walking in the sidewalk. Steven then decided he should hike up the small hill with his own foot instead of floating or shapeshifting. ( Its the hill where Ruby and Greg were talking) Steven walked up to the hill.

'This will clear my head' Steven thought. Panting edventually Steven reached the top of the hill and sat on the edge. He looked at the view. It was around 4pm. He suddenly layed back and looked at the sky. 

"Hey whatcha doin here shtnooball," Greg asked approaching Steven.

"I just wanted to clear my head," Steven replied sitting up. 

"Well if your having trouble with anything you know you can talk to me," Greg said.

"Nah its not a big deal, plus I wouldn't want to worry you," Steven said saying the last part in a whisper so Greg wouldn't hear.

"Well I orderd pizza with no meat since your a vegiterian now," Greg said" You want some?" Greg said holding out a piece of pizza.

"Sure dad thanks," Steven said.

The son and dad ate pizza in a comfortable silence as the sun started to set. It was truly beautiful. Steven doze of a bit. 

"Hey Shtnooball wake up I'll drive you till your house," Greg said grinning.

Steven stood up and went to sit beside his dad. 

'I think I get it. Maybe just maybe everything will be ok.' Steven thought as his dad drove of.