Epilogue

Steven sat by his house. As the wind swept through his hair. It had been a month since everything had happened. It was hard but with Heather he came this far. He wasn't perfect and maybe he would never be but he was better and that's all that mattered. Asking for help was really the hardest part. The gems would often be to overprotective on him and that did annoy him sometimes but it was the first time in awhile he felt a bit like... a kid again. It was nice. He was messed up he knew it but atleast he wasn't a lone. He knew he wouldn't be the same. It wouldn't make sense for him to be. But with everyone by his side he was willing to try. After all if he fixed everyone around him why couldn't he help himself to.

"Hey Steven ready to go?" Heather said walking towards him.

Steven dug his hands into the sand beside him looking at Heather.

"Yeah I think I'm ready," Steven said grinning slightly.

They both stood up and headed towards the movies. Hand in hand.

Maybe it wouldn't be the same but it could be really close....

(okay so IM DONE WITH THIS STORY. idk I might start an epilogue series but for now I'm done. I actually wanted to make an account on ao3 but it's a bit more complicated. Thank u so much)