Lemon

Steven woke up early to get ready to meet Autumn. He couldn't wait. She was one of his best friends and Steven kind of liked her. He hasn't felt this happy in a long time. Especially after everything that happened.

Steven sang a tune from Saddie killer and the suspects while he skipped out of his house. It was a sunny day. Small bits of warm sand hit his ankle as he skipped his way through the town.

He passed by the shops as he went to the nostalgic doughnut shop where they usually met due to Stevens' request. Steven just liked how nostalgic he felt. When everything was still good. Mind you most of the gang didn't live in beach city. Some lived in the neighboring towns but came often by. Some lived in the inner part of beach city, the more city-like part (away from the beach only one of them though which was Autumn) and finally some were runaways who crashed in beach city.

"Hey Steven," Autumn waved as she and the twins came up to him.

"Hii Autumn, Hi fish and bowl how are you," Steven waved back

"Hi, I'm okay," Bowl replied.

"Yup me too by the way Emilys gonna be a bit late lets order," Fish grinned.

They all got their food as they made small talk. Bowl talked about how he went to empire city and made a few deals with the neighboring gang while Fish talked about this new girl he was seeing. Autumn talked about how she hated her stepdad and Steven did the same but with the gems.

Emily walked up to them

"Sorry I'm late guys it took awhile getting here," Emily said.

"Woahhh Emily your hairs down also what happened to your pants their all ripped you look pretty though," Fish asked

"Yeah thanks there were these crazy people from the other gang that I had to fight off. Let's go quick though they said something about Lemon. I think this has something to do with the gang meeting and Lemon asking us to go to the next town." Emily said while quickly grabbing her share of the breakfast toast. Autumn hopped on Emily's motorcycle while FIsh and Bowl had their own. Steven hopped on Fish's motorcycle even though he could've used his superspeed.

Steven just hoped Lemon was alright. I mean of course he was. But why was a whole gang after him. What did he do to make them so mad enough to attack Emily. To get information?? Revenge?