04: (not so) Little Angel

[Jason]

2017

I found an ANGEL.

I was on a business trip in Singapore and my business partners invited me to a small gathering with some ministers and political public figures of Singapore. I was sitting in the lobby with my PA when I saw him having fun with his friends at the bar in the lobby area. He was such an angel. His skin is flawless, unlike mostly Singaporean of Chinese descents. I was mesmerized by his facial expression, so innocent and pure. I stole my glance few times and my heart beat irrationally every time he blushed his shy face. Cute and it turned me on instantly. I wanted him to be my Little. I had to find out who he was. Too bad, my business associates entered the lobby and we did some formalities of introduction.

Before I went to the lift with my associates, I saw him being dragged by a girl to take his picture besides some commercial poster. I was anxious to see how his friends cornered him and taking photos with their phones. Why would they made him do things he didn't feel comfortable?  Then I realized that it was him, the poster boy. So he was a model? It should be easy to find who he was, right? So I thought.

Nope. Nothing.

No one knew who he was

No one knew who he was. The next day I want to the lobby of the Hotel, the poster was already gone. I even asked the hotel staffs, they didn't know anything about the poster. It should have been the advertising company. I was too busy handling my own business to find out about him that I had to leave the country to go back to my base country, China. I tried to search him through social media, but found nothing. I just lost my Angel.

After that day, no twink or 'little' could wipe out my desire toward the Singaporean Angel. Yes, I was gay and I was into BDSM kind of life style. I had some short relationships with subs and 'littles', but I never felt infatuated like this time. Probably it was them who wanted to become my subs or littles. I didn't know what had hit me with this Singaporean Angel, but my Dom soul needed to claim him mine. Even if he was not straight, I swore I'd make him mine. But I just lost him. Losing a billion dollar was nothing, compared to missing my Angel.

2018

I got busier but I couldn't get rid of his shy look, his blushing, his timid, his happiness among his friend. Every time I was in Singapore, I always wandered around just to catch a glimpse of him. But to no avail. He was just disappeared into the thin air. I was just exaggerating. But I couldn't help it. I needed to do something. 

"Bai Yu. Could you come to my room?" 
"Yes, sir." Bai Yu, my PA, entered my office. "Anything you need, sir?"
"Do you remember the Police Commissioner who attended the gathering in SIngapore, last year?"
"I do remember there was a Police Commissioner, but I didn't get the name or his exact rank. But I think I can pull some strings there to get info for you, sir."
"OK, you do that. I need it badly."
"Something bad happened at our representative office there?"
"I just need a close contact with authority regarding our business security." I was a good liar.
"Understood. On it, boss."