38: Paths

[Jason]

Entering the VIP room of restaurant, I saw Kamol with his sub on his lap, as expected. Kim looked a little bit weary, though. One of Kamol's hand held his boy's waist, the other was holding and playing with the leash attached on Kim's collar.
"G'evening, gentlemen."
"Good to see you, Lao Xu." He turned his eyes to his boy on his lap, giving permission to the boy to greet me. I felt miserable not having my baby with me.
"Good evening, Master Jason. It's been a while."
"Yes, Kim. It's been few months since we met in Macau, I guess." I turned to his Master as I took a seat. "I  don't think your Master Kamol miss me as much, though. So are we going to have somekind of a scene, or something bothering you with our last deal?" Kamol let a faint chuckle before answering my question.
"Everything is right on schedule. It is something else." He tapped his boy's back and lose the leash attached to Kim's collar. "Why don't you go to Master Jason and tell him things you want to inform him?" It could only mean that they caught some important info about me or my business. Kim slided himself down to the floor and started walking on his four towards me. Kim was just wearing black transparent top, I could see the ripped abs underneath his sheer black tule-like fabric. He stopped next to my seating and sat on his feet. Head was set low, and so were his eyes focussing on the carpet.
"What is it, Kamol?" We had had some deals, both legal and illegal ones. As long as I knew them, Kim was his last sub and the longest one. They had been together for a couple of years. Kim also the only sub who greatly involved with Kamol businesses as Kim was an accountant.
"Master, have you had sub called Bruce? I met this brute Bruce in a club. He mentioned your name as his Daddy, used to be his daddy. And he said you are his best Daddy."
"Hmm.. yes, he was my last sub and his contract was already ended last year. Wait... brute Bruce?" Bruce was my 5-years-old Little, I didn't extended or renew the 2-months contract when my bodyguard found out his attempt for finding another sugar daddy before our contract ended. Besides, he was just bad in acting. Not a real Little one. It was just a kinky roleplay for him.
"He tried to sell me out to some people, he thought I needed sugar daddy." I was surprised, I looked at Kamol raising question whether Bruce was already six-feet-under or fed to the sharks. He shook his head and gave gesture to his boy to continue.
"I already told him that I didn't need sugar Daddy. But he insisted to introduce me to some people he called as his sugar daddies."
"He pimped you out? And he's still alive?" Is Kamol getting softies?
"We found something else, as your name was involved. Go on, pet. Tell all we know to Master Jason." Kamol delayed his execution on Bruce, was a sign that this Bruce case was only the small tip of an iceberg.
Kim started his story. From being bored with all of Kamol's meeting during the summits, trying to dodge his bodyguard at some gay club, meeting Bruce, being pimped, and finding out Bruce's plan to get back to me.
Kim was setting himself lower and I could see he was a little bit nervous. He knew I was not far different from his Master. But the fact that Bruce was still breathing somewhere was so intriguing.
"You guys want me to take care of him? Is that why we need this dinner? You can just call."
"Well.. Master and I also want to meet you. And your new boy, as we heard you had a new one. But you came alone. I'm sorry, Master."
"It's fine Kim. Thank you. You can go back to your Master." I could see Kamol was whipped totally with Kim. He didn't smile, but his eyes said everything. His hand gesture told Kim to sit on the floor next to him. The next talking would be just for Kamol and me. Kim was still there on the floor and not leaving the room, because it he was part of the deal but not the decision making. Our game rule.
"We're just being ... careful. You know, Singapore. Not that I can't do my usual way. That Bruce is native here. What do you think as his ex-owner?" Very smooth, Kamol. He knew exactly about my baby. He just used the case to see where I stood.
"You said the word ex. I've got nothing to do with the incident even though this Bruce kid mentioned my name. But it was your boy that Bruce did really wrong. You do what you do, I won't intervene. And as long as Bruce keeps his hands away from mine, he's all yours." He smirked.
"So... You are under special protection of Singapore Police Force, aren't you? You are really something, Jason." He really knows. Damn.. his informan was good.
"I wouldn't say 'under'." And we just laughed.
"Quite a collection, you know." Kamol sentence agitated me much at the same second. My sudden reaction surprised him.
"He is NOT a collection. I dare say I treasure him much more than you do to him." I pointed Kim who was shaking finding my rising temper. I shook my head and took a deep breath to lower down my anger.
"How long have you been with Kim? Two years? I'm sure you know how long I've been with my baby, a couple of months. But you can NOT judge relationship from time span." Kamol looked at me with great amusement. I caught Kim tried to steal a glance at us. "I'll tell you something only a handful of people know." I continued. "I got my baby a couple months ago AFTER 3 whole years of searching him. Bruce was just a distraction when I was nearly gave up on finding my baby. I hardly could fuck Bruce without guilty feeling of cheating my baby. Crazy, eh? He didn't even know I existed back then."
"Never knew this cheesy side of you, my friend."
"Frankly, I agreed to take Bruce for a reason. A favor. Just so you know I have no emotional bonding, not even one good sex. It was more like a mock one."
"So why did he want to get you back?"
"I think he found out who I am. Maybe from some of his sugar daddies. Or he is desperate to fine new ATM."
"Desperate. It suits him more, right Kim?" He ruffled Kim's head. He pulled Kim up back to his lap. "Tell him, pet. What Kohm found out about your pimp."  Kim pouted his lips as Kamol said 'your pimp'.
"Master!! I'm NOT a whore!"
"Behave, Kim." And Kim was suddenly gasping for air as his master twisted his choker, stopping the airflow in his windpipe. I laughed watching their way in loving to each other.
"Stop it, you two. Come on, What you found out more? I don't want to see your scene today."
"Kim.."
"I'm sorry, Master." Kamol gave him hand gesture to send Kim exit the VIP room. Punishment.
"You sent him out?"
"Because it's not all about him, Jason."
"Hmm..?" An awkward silence fell. I waited.
"If you wonder the rumor I wanted to leave the arm business, yes it's true. On progress. Some people thought I've gone softy, not really."
"You love him." A snicker lost its way from Kamol's mouth. He was a sadist in love. Note on the word 'sadist'.
"Yes. And you, too." And we laughed at our silly softy crazy selves, thinking about our respective boys. Not many knew the trusts built between Kamol and I. I could regarded him as the closest coleague on personal level.
"So, I was wrong then. My apology, Jason. I thought you found a key to the SPF by keeping the best police officer in your playroom. That besides your Army supplier company."
"I fell for him before I knew who he really was. I thought he was a model, as I saw him on some posters. Who would have thought he is the best police officer as well as a deadly fighter in the country?"
"Mind telling me, how you got Bruce?"
"As I said, it was a favor. Someone I knew asking me to help Bruce. A contract would be some kind of protection for him. So I gave him a two-months contract with minimum binding. I didn't find anything good, it was just like a charade. I didn't put him on any training as a sub. He's got money, a car, some jewelry, and one-year apartment rent. I gave him more than it was stated on the contract because I didn't act as a good Dom, either."
"He wanted to get back you, because he is desperate right now. He's got involved in cross-border prostitution. From Indonesia, Philipines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, to sell boys to various clients in many countries. He's a recruiter. He supplies the market with cute boys."
"Fuck.. I didn't know he's gone this far."
"You don't know about him, it means you are safe from my plan." See..? This is Kamol I've known for so long.
"What do you have in mind?"
"I want to gave you a special gift."
"Gift? For what?"
"To congratulate you, Jason. You find your true love."
"And..? Help me to understand, will you?"
"I want to give this human trafficking case to your boy, on golden plate."
"You mean my boy will be the one who got tipped and investigate and all?"
"More or less. I'm not an expert with the system here, but I can provide him something. My boy and I. We want to thank him with something like expensive gift, but it would be regarded against the law. So, I already had this Bruce on my watch. He is ready to ship some boys to some buyers in East Europe and Middle East. They were kept in some apartments. He got them from bars and some job advertisements."
"Hold on. I didn't quite catch your idea. Congratulate me and thank him?"
"He's the officer who saved my boy from Bruce. Kim ran away from the bar after Bruce tried to pimp him, remember? Your boy was coincidently patroling the area."
"How do you know that he's my boy?"
"Kim insisted to find his hero. And we were surprised from surveilence camera, seeing him entering your condo. We got some other footage, you know."
"I'm not sure to be the one tipping him."
"Kim will do it. Then we all meet first before your boy busting the shipment. You'll be there as Bruce's ex Master who coincidently knows us as friend. You will be safe."
"You really are stage director, preparing a big show. Thanks."
"Favor for favor. Your boy saved mine, I stage the case for your boy's promotion. So, what do you say?"
"I truly appreciate your gift, but please be extra careful. I don't want him get hurt or endanger his career. His job is his top priority. He's got a very good and clean career. You know what I'm capable of, if your plan backfires his career."
"We will be extra careful, Jason. You also know me. When did I do wrong to you so far?!"
"I trust you, Khun Kamol. Now call your pet back. His punishment is enough." He just smiled and called his boy in.

What a dinner....

====Thank you

====
Thank you...
Hope you like the dynamic between two powerful men with their babes.

Scene is a term, meaning the BDSM community members do their thing on stage in a club.

Vote if you like it, and leave a comment to motivate me...
Stay safe, stay happy
=====