14: Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

It's gonna be a bit sappy, melon.. oops..no, melancholic in a way, but you'd love Jason more.
========

[Jason]

The same day after dropping off Simon at the Base

I am totally obsessed. 

It was getting harder to imagine losing my Puppy again. Leaving the car, he was still fuming. I couldn't lose him. He was too precious. I had to make it up properly to him later.

Some things must be done. Quickly and neatly. It had to be done smoothly that it would be almost impossible for him to run away from me. Well, I knew it seemed creepy but hey.. This was my nature in running my business empire. Things were done before closing the deal, business was just another name of war zone. For some people, my way of running my corporation was considered ruthless and stealthy. Yes, I did it mostly because the other party wanted to rob me. Not very often, to be honest, that I posed myself as heartless merciless arrogant bastard. 

On the other hand, only few people had a rare opportunity to see my other version, the human version of Jason Xu Feng. Stephen Chow was a good friend besides being the director of my shipping company; Bai Yu as my PA for 5 years had worked for me efficiently but he was what he was; and Thapa the ex GC as my number one bodyguard in Singapore. I let them see me as human being in a glimpse. I protected myself very well, and I had to make sure nobody knew the whole of me. For security reasons, of course. 

Thapa had handed me the big envelope from the private eyes before I entered the private elevator to the penthouse. He pushed the elevator's button and greet me good night. The envelope had 3 smaller ones inside. I had instructed Thapa and Bai Yu to find more about the Officer Simon Gong Jun. I used 3 different investigators to dig deep into my Puppy and his closest people. 

Yes, I was totally obsessed. Obsessed and possessive. What was the more precise word than 'obsessed' to express what I was having toward my cute feisty puppy Simon Gong Jun? For the whole 3 years since I saw him the first time as a poster boy, I couldn't get rid of the longing. I was so possessive that I got jealous to anyone near him. We just met officially for only one day, LESS THAN 24 HOURS, and I already hated anyone near him. That was insane. On the very same day, however, it was confirmed that he had 'Little' side in him, he was a sub naturally, and he was not so straight. I kissed him in public, I knew it was a bit outrageous, but he didn't kill me instantly. No straight man would ever let another man kissed him without breaking some bones afterward. 

No one, absolutely not even one human being, could have a monstrous effect on me like he did. He could stop me fooling around with any man, restrain my libido to the lowest limit of having casual sex, push me to edge of my sanity to find him. And he did all that to me without him knowing at all. Absurd, eh? But he did it, and I was beyond happy that he was born to complete me. Or I just got crazy. 

Entering my penthouse condo, I took the local beer from fridge and heading to the living room with Orchard Road as the view

Entering my penthouse condo, I took the local beer from fridge and heading to the living room with Orchard Road as the view. The low humming of air-con indicated the emptiness, and the full dinner set on the table just add more. I really had to file a complaint towards the condo management. I never gave instruction to set the table. The down town never slept, still bustling noisily even after midnight. I opened up all envelopes and started to read.