Regret

The next few days were very hectic for them, as they prepared for a new show. Jimin caught him staring daggers at his new targets on multiple occasions. But he earned dirtiest looks in return. Jin could barely walk on some mornings. Jungkook glared at him one day for Jin could barely step out of the elevator. His jealousy, now out of hand, fed the urge to jump on his boyfriend every single night. This only added onto his guilt, because though he looked the same, Jin had grown weaker after his recent bout of sickness. And although he promises himself never to do it again the next day, not like this, not when Jin thinks they are making love but all he is doing is reminding Jin whom he belongs to, he cannot help but feed that raw urge the next day, when he sees them giggling and whispering in a corner.  The day PD-nim hears about this is the day Jin will as well, and then he will lose the man forever. This fear set very deep in Taehyung's heart. 

Taehyung needed a solution and to get away from Jin, before he does some kind of permanent damage to the man, both, physically and mentally. 
'YA! What?! Do you own him or something?' Wooga squad brothers laughed in unison the moment he finished telling them. This was better then therapy, they would knowck some sense in him. The weeked was the perfect idea. 

'You Idiot! You should be gratefult that Jin chose you!' Seojoon smacked him on the back.

'But hyung! This is how I have been feeling for over a month now!' he whined, gulping down his flavoured soju. 

'Do you realise that if not for Jin, you would have never been together!' Sung-hwan threw a boiled egg at his head. That shut him up. It was true. 

'And Taehyung-ah! How can you still be jealous after seven years into your relationship? You guys are practically married. Don't let Jin know this, he will leave you!' Woo-shik said and guffawed, they all laughed with him. His words stuck in Taehyung's head though. The next day when he returned to Seoul, Jin's parents invited him over for dinner. He felt better, renewed and reassured of their love as he met the brilliantly smiling face at the door. 

'So Taehyung-ah, I heard you are you recording a new song?' Seokjoong Hyung offered him a glass of pale scotch as he took a sit on the couch. For the longest moment, he stared at the liquid swirling in the glass, the odour of which gave him a headache. 

'Yes, it is a gift to my friend, he is shooting a new drama.' Taehyung gingerly took a sip, when Hyung waited for him, wincing at the liquid burning his throat, grateful for the familiar bony fingers that wrapped around the glass to snatch it out of his hands. 'You don't have to drink it.' Jin scowled at his brother, placing it back on the counter. 

'Seokjoong-ah, how long have you have known Taehyung now? Get him some wine, go!' Jin's father chuckled, walking into the living room, Tae immediately bowed to the older man. 

'Also, Tae is not just singing, he is also producing the entire song' Jin said defensively offering his father a drink. 

'Stop bullying them, Honey and come for dinner' even his wife chided from the dining room. No wonder he was always intimidated by Jin's brother, especially when alone. 

Once in the privacy of their home, Taehyung pulled him by the wrist to crash against his body and press his lips, breathlessly, god had he missed him and Jin responded ardently. ' I am tired today, can we sleep?' Jin broke the kiss meeting his dark gaze. This was new, Jin would jump him barely in through the door returning from getaways and trips, he remained stunned but couldn't deny those beautiful eyes, he was indeed tired. He was sure Jin winced when pulled him closer by the waist in his arms, squirming to unhand himself now, he shoved a pillow between them, startling Tae further, what is this? was Jimin right? had Jin caught up to his stupid jealousy? he remembered Jimin telling him the strange change in Jin's behaviour at the rehearsals and he had simply dismissed it. was this the beginning of them growing apart? the very thought of any future without Jin made him insecure, he threw the pillow away to wrap his legs over his pulling him closer and holding him despite the squirming, equally stubborn 'i love you baby'  he whispered in his ear, teasingly, nuzzling at his jaw, 'stop being childish Voo!' he continued to push and shove against Tae's hold until he realised he was trapped and gave up, calming down in the weirdest position. Tae woke up filled with dread to find the pillow again instead of Jin in his arms. First knocking and then pushing the washroom door open, only to not find him there either, panic set in. Where did he go? Did he run away? Why did I force him? What an idiot you are Taehyung! You could have just let him sleep. He will be already crazy angry with you if he knows, how many times has he warned you of this stupid stubborn jealousy! You fucking idiot... There he was, curled up on the couch with a pillow clutched to his midriff and phone in another hand. Watching him squirm while removing the phone out of his hands, who was he calling so late? Taehyung lay down on the carpet, consciously putting distance between them and yet aware that he wouldn't be able to sleep alone, worried about the damage in their relationship? is it my jealousy that is wedging a distance between us? or is it...? No! Jin loves him, only him! he let sleep take over with the resolution to speak with him first thing in the morning, he knew how to convince his baby, this was not their first fight. But his intentions failed when Jin had still been asleep, peacefully, while he had dressed up, had his breakfast and would need to leave anytime now as Sejin Hyung hovered around the corridor, apparently Jin had a late beginning to the schedule today. He dreaded leaving things as they were,  leaving for the overseas shoot tonight, he feared that if Jin was not home by then, this would drag for another week. Leaning over his head to move the soft bangs, covering the contours of his eyes, he placed his lips to the warm skin of his forehead, lingering for a moment to fill his senses with Jin's scent. Just when he was about to step away since Baek-shi cleared his throat, he was jumped startled when the phone on the table buzzed, and within a flash, Jin's eyes flew open and he was up and rushing with the phone pressed to his ear, towards their room, ignoring the wide-eyed stupified sculpture Taehyung had turned into, to feel that Jin did not care about his existence in the room but his raspy voice articulated 'Namjoon'.  WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? HOW COULD HE JUST WALK AWAY? did he just ignore me? is he doing this silent treatment, suffering alone thing? he could have at least wished me a good trip or kissed me? was he just limping? no no you are imagining things, but why did he ignore me? what is going on Jin?