Time Fracture: Attacked (1)

I awaken to a splitting headache which immediately intensifies once my ears finally begin registering the surrounding sounds. They are the sounds of battle. Clueless as to what is happening, I sit up to find my ship under attack by none other than...Azur Lane?

I'm so confused by what my eyes reveal that I can only stand and stare, open-mouthed, but in my hesitation to act, the nearest ship fires all her guns in my direction. She's King George V of the Royal Navy and she's attacking me. Realising that I've been betrayed, I don't even bother attempting to dodge. Instead, I fire every single weapon that's available at her. Much to my surprise, however, rather than firing missiles or the gun turrets my ship fires a weapon I've never seen before. It releases a single beam of light that blasts a hole right through George but instead of killing her it seemingly separates her from her ship.

With her actual ship now in its original form, my ship doesn't even wait on my orders before firing every last missile already loaded. With George knocked unconscious from the prior attack, she can't do anything to defend herself and in the end, it's a female I don't know that rescues her. 

As they both clear the ship the missiles hit with precision, detonating at key points in its structure. The world seemingly stands still as the ship is blown in half before each half gets destroyed and sent beneath the waves. As we are still close to the shore, parts of her sunken vessel still remain visible but the damage has been done.

????: That's right! Don't you dare mess with us! Hmmph.

The voice surprises me and as I search for its source, I'm surprised to find a tiny girl standing on the deck beside me. She's so small that I almost stepped on her by accident when searching for the person who spoke.

Me: Who are you?

????: I am Zeze, at your service. 

Me: At my service?

Zeze: Yep! I am your new assistant though I suppose I'd be classified as a type of meowofficer by those who now attack us. 

Before I can reply, there's a scream that reminds me that things aren't yet over. Looking up, I'm able to dodge and block the first shits that are fired at me as a Royal Navy girl charges at me. I have no idea who she is either but if she's determined to harm me then there's only one solution. I prepare to give the order but I'm not given the chance to do so as one of my aircraft attacks her and sends her under. This seemingly angers the rest that were perhaps recovering from the shock of seeing George's ship sink. Now, fully enraged, they all charge. 

Seeing no other alternative, I pick up Zeze before arming my ship. Rather than break into cubes, however, my ship breaks into petals. I can't tell who it surprises more, me or those charging towards me. What's more, despite my ship no longer being beneath me, I don't fall to the ocean's surface. Instead, I float perfectly as though I am still standing on my deck.

As the petals swirl around me, I don't know what to make of the situation but just seeing them, for some reason, puts my mind at ease. Feeling at peace,  I close my eyes and the minute I do, I feel a surge of energy swirling inward. It's so fulfilling that I throw my hands out and spin, basking in the feeling of utter satisfaction that it brings. 

????: [Warning

????: [Warning. System Reboot incomplete. Detecting multiple hostile entities. Initiating TP protocols.] 

Opening my eyes, I find that I'm still very much hovering in the sky. The person who spoke is nowhere to be seen but I don't get much time to think about it as the nearest girl charges. Now agitated by their pestering, I prepare to attack but before I can fire, Jiangsu steps in front of her. She screams for everyone to stop fighting and, for the time being, she succeeds as everyone stops. 

Jiangsu: Even though she looks different, that's my-

Before she can finish her sentence, I'm hit by an attack that sends me flying towards the ocean. I don't feel hurt by it but the sheer force of the impact tells me that at the very least, I should be damaged somewhere. Right as I am about to hit the water, however, the voice returns telling me that something called TP Protocol has successfully been activated. The next thing I know, I'm falling through a white hole in the water. When the white light clears, I find myself in front of Yat-Sen and the others I'd left behind in Dragon Empery. 

I can't tell who's more surprised to see the other but even as I attempt to smile, I find myself falling towards the ground. Yat-Sen manages to catch me in time and quickly calls for assistance but as I slip in and out of consciousness, she focuses her full attention on me, asking what happened.

Me: Azur Lane attacked.

Yat-Sen: Attacked?

I'm not given the chance to reply as my eyes close involuntarily. Now barely conscious at all, the very last thing I hear is the strange voice returning once more. 

????: [Time to completion: 9 hours 31 minutes 59 seconds.]