"If I were a boy...even just for a day"

Chris POV

Longest drive ever

Longest drive ever. Officially. We finally arrive at the hotel and Bey jumps straight out and goes into the hotel. I didn't even put the car in park. I park and chase after her to the elevator.

It only 5:00 and dinner reservations are in an hour

It only 5:00 and dinner reservations are in an hour. We finally get to our floor and we are the only ones getting on this floor. Once those elevator doors closed, I was deciding to get freaky wit Bey but that won't fix the issue. After today lesson, she really startin to pick up on things. Fuck. We walk in and she pushes me against the wall and kisses me. Damn that's a mood change.
Chris: huh?
Bey: what? It ain't like ya fucked her right?
Chris: babe? Why do you keep assuming that I'm cheating on you wit the trash hoe?
Bey: ahhhaahaa!!
She starts laughing hysterically. When yo girl starts laughing at something she supposed to be mad abt, run.
Bey: *squeezes his cheeks* You're so cute! Now go get in the shower stinky boy*slaps his ass*
Chris: you wanna take one with me?*smirks*
Bey: nope, save it for later baby.
Chris: aww ok 😔
I go ahead and walk into the bathroom and undress and hop in the shower.
Bey's POV
Perfect!!! I run into the bedroom and change real quick. I put on some jeans, heels, nice shirt and jacket. He Finns get a taste of revenge. I know there's something going on between Nicole and Chris. I just don't wanna jump to any conclusions just yet that them two are fucking. I love Chris with all my heart. But he's just been mad sus aroubd Nicole. And I don't wanna break up, atleast not without evidence. This is my dream school. And I thought Nicole was a pretty cool top notch teacher till she started eyeing my man. I'm not so sure if this is my dream school anymore. And honestly, I think I just need to get out and make some new friends. I grab my phone and head out of our suite quietly. I run to the elevator and get down. My Uber arrives right on time. Thank god. I give him the directions to the hibachi restaurant. I get there and I see everybody outside waiting for me. How sweet! I too and rate the Uber driver who was really nice the whole time. I get out and hug everyone.
August: damn girl you right on time!
Ciara: damn girl you look good. It's so weird seeing all of us in normal clothing😂
August: hey where's Chris?! We were hoping he would come too!
Bey: he wasn't feelin so well. I think he tired himself out.
Ciara: or did you tire him out🤣
We all laugh and head inside. I can tell this is just what I needed. Friends😇
Chris POV
I get out of the shower and call out for Bey. I wrap a towel around my waist and jog all around the suite.
Chris: BEYONCÉ??
I look on our dresser and see a note:
Went to dinner. C ya later -B
Wooooww. She petty af. I try texting her and blowing up her phone.