💍🏝[Highly Explicit🔞]

Bey's POV

Bey: omg! This is for us??Chris: oh yea baby

Chris: oh yea baby. You l-oh!
I jump on him kissing him up and down. Oh imma make love to this man tonight.
We walk up to there inside and wooow! It's beautiful!
Chris: wanna see my favorite part?
He walks me twoards the bathroom ofc and woooww!!

 We walk up to there inside and wooow! It's beautiful! Chris: wanna see my favorite part?He walks me twoards the bathroom ofc and woooww!!

Bey: the shower outside?
Chris: yea so everyone can hear you😈
I turn back around my man is butt naked already.

He pushes me against the sink

He pushes me against the sink. The sundown shining through this building so nice rn. He starts kissing my neck and I can't stop moaning. His hard on is poking my body. He takes my shirt off and my bra.
Chris: eww. Why you wearin a bra? *kisses her tities*
I giggle and moan again. He undoes my pants and sees my panties soaked. He lifts me up onto the sink counter and pulls them down with his teeth. I love when he does that. He always stares at me directly into my eyes. Once he pulls them all the way off my body, he licks his lips lookin at my pussy with luster and starts devouring it like it's his last meal. I rub his head and I moan in euphoria.
Bey: oooh fuck yes Chrissss ah! Fuck! Mmm
Chris: *spits on her pussy and attacks it again* mmm taste soo good baby.
He inserts his finger while eating and I lose it.
Bey: baby! I'm gonna cum!
Chris: do it baby!
I cum hard in his mouth. His face is covered in my juices as I squirt and cum. I melt like butter and once I finish, I get on my knees and give him so good ol head. I lay him on the ground and spit on his dick and suck it. I suck it nice and fast.
Chris: FUCK BABY! Fuck mmmm soo good baby!
I jerk him off as I put my tongue on his tip, knowing he's about to
Chris: CUM! IM FUCKIN NUTTIN!!
He busts his load on my tongue and I suck the rest up. Once he finishes, I scoot and sit on his dick wasting no time, I ride him. But he pushes me off instead. He throws me over his shoulder and takes me the shower mid way outside and you can see all the stars. He turns the shower on and puts me against the wall. His nice and naked wet body against mine, it feels soo nice. He slides in and pounds away. Kissing me face to face. He puts one of my legs over his shoulder as he continues to fuck me, feeling his balls slap my pussy with each thrust.
Bey: mmm fuck baby! Your dick is sooo fucking good!!!!
Chris: so is your mmm Fuckin pussy. Fuck babe!!!
Chris POV
I bury my face into her neck, feeling close. She rubs my head and my balls keep slapping her pussy. Oh fuck I feel myself already about to cum. I ain't wanna cum this early.
Bey: ooh is my hubby finna cum mmm in aaaahhh
Chris: I'm cumming!!!!
I cum straight into her pussy, stilling inside her, making sure I get every drop inside her soaking pussy. I grip her ass and she orgasms hard on my dick with me. Once I finish, I look down and pull out and see my cum leak out of her. She bends down and backs her ass up on me till I'm against the wall. I slide myself in as she's bent over and fuck her standing from behind. She throws her ass back but it only makes me fuck her harder. We may be in the shower, but I'm sweatin. I pull out and push her onto the natural rocky shower floor. She spreads her legs open and I slide right in waiting no time. I fuck her brains out and make out with her. She squirts with every thrust.
Bey: fuck baby! I can't fucking take it!!!! You mm feel soo good! Im gonna cum again! And again and again!
Chris: mmm fuck good! Cause I'm gonna bust in ya again and again. Mmmm
I couldn't help but cum inside her again and look down watching my dick pulse in her. She cums with me and wraps her legs around my torso and I suck on her tities. The feeling of cumming with her is indescribable. She grabs my face and makes me look into her eyes.
Bey: you gonna get me pregnant?
Chris: huh? I thought you wanted to wait?
Bey: I mean why not? You're so great with them and I'm so eager to be a mommy. If you're not ready, I understand.
Chris: baby is you crazy?!! Ofc I was always ready. Just wanted to make sure you are.
Bey: I mean you already came inside me a bunch of times, might as well.
I smirk and pick her up, with my long dick inside her still. I turn the shower off and walk us into the bedroom.

I throw her on the bed and I climb and crawl like a tiger twoards her dripping pussy

I throw her on the bed and I climb and crawl like a tiger twoards her dripping pussy. I eat her out and spread her legs wide open. I stick my tongue and wiggle it inside her side to side. She grabs my head again. I lean up and hover over her and she looks down at my dick entering her pussy. She watches as my dick slams in and out of her. I am fucking her brains out and we both look at my balls slapping her bottom as I fuck her to pieces.
Bey: YESS DADY FUCK!!! RIGHT THERE!!!*squirts everywhere*
Chris: *smirks* YEA SQUIRT FOR DADDY!! Fuck!!!
This pussy is soo good. The whole room is shaking. I fuck her like a jack hammer and beat her pussy up. The bed squeaks soo loud and the headboard is denting the wall. I kiss her as I feel her cream my dick. Without announcing, I shoot my seeds right inside her pussy and do hard slow thrust making sure my seeds her deep inside her. She finna have triplets. She makes my back bleed a bit as she dug her nails into it. She came soo many times as I fucked her silly. I pull out and we lay next to each other catching our breath.
Bey: omg your dick wow!
Chris: baby your pussy!
We really are trying hard to catch our breath and wipe our sweat off. She look back down at my semi hard dick. She always admired my lil pubes down there. She gets ontop of me and kisses me as she jerks my dick and sliding me back inside her wonderful pussy. She rides me nice and fast. I pound up into her. I think this bed finna break Frfr. We just couldn't stop. All night we made love. We eventually fall asleep at 5am. We busted one last good one and pass out in each others arms.