My apologies my queen [Explicit]

Chris POV
Before I get to say anything she runs away. Damnt! I finish up all my classes and head back home. I go up to my room and I can't stop thinking about Bey. I've been crying and jerking off , mostly at the same time,  thinking about Bey. I gotta go talk to her.
Bey's POV
I rush up to my room and started doing my homework when I hear a knock-on my window?
I go over and see Chris tear eyed. I open the window.
Bey: wtf you want?
Chris: just let me in so we can talk pls. Just 2 minutes is all I'm asking. And then I'll leave you along for the rest of my life.
I eye rolled and let him in. He jumps in and I close the window. Good thing mom is out for the day and won't be back till tmr after her business trip. Chris looks so hot and innocent right now. Fuck I want him inside me. But I keep my straight face on and cross my arms.
Bey: what?
Chris: I just wanna say that I'm sorry. Soo so sorry. I got you these*pulls out flowers* I get it if you never want to see me again. But I just wanted you to know that I've loved you ever since laying my eyes on you. And I don't want you to give up on your dreams of becoming the worlds greatest entertainer all because your ex boyfriend fucked everything up. I never ever! Had feelings for Nicole. And I would never ever cheat on you again. I realize that my actions were disrespectful and I'm so sorry.
He hands me the flowers and I throw them to the side of the room.
Bey: Chris, *sighs* you really hurt me. I appreciate your apology and you know I just think-I think I need you inside my pussy!
Chris: huh?
I push him against the wall and kiss him. He kisses back and we slip tongues. I pull of his jacket and shirt. I kiss all up and down his torso and he slips my shirt off. He unhooks my bra and throws it off. He kisses my tities and next thing I know, he's hitting it from the back.
Chris: you feel how sorry mmm fuck I am? Oh fuck this pussy soo good!
You can hear our bodies slap together.
Bey: oh yes zaddy!!!!
Chris POV
Omg! My dreams have come true. I pound her from behind as she's on all fours. I'm gonna cum any second. We are booty ass naked. Even our socks are off. Like old times. My toes curl, I throw my head back, I grab her waist still and feel my balls tightening up. And I just let my cum flow into her pussy. She clenches my dick to milk my dick out. Once I finish, I pull out watching my cum drip out. She turns around and lays on her back as I lift her legs over my shoulders and spit on her pussy and rub her clit and slide myself in. I fuck her so hard, the bed Finns break. We kiss each other and we feel each other's love. She starts squirting like crazy. Man we both was horny. She can't even speak cause I'm givin it to her good. I wonder if this means she'll take me back. I stop fucking her for a second.
Chris: mmm so*out of breath* does this mean you'll take me back?
Bey: *out of breath* isn't us making love right now say yes? Yes you dipshit!
Chris: the fuck toy just call me? Oh hell nah!
Bey: Nono no I'm s-aaahhh!!!
I fuck here with no mercy. She scratches my back so hard making mee fuck her full speed. Her pussy feel way too good and "booty so big, lord have mercy".
2 hours later...
Chris: FUCK BEY!!!!
I shoot my nut for the 4th time in her pussy. Luckily, she's on birth control. We both lay together in her bed, her head on my chest as we look up. Catching our breath.
Bey: just want I needed😅
Chris: same here baby😅*kisses her forehead* so you'll really take me back? Ya know I went a bit psycho after you left
Bey: Chris, I saw you on the stretcher while I was getting arrested-
Chris: WTF?! You got arrested for what?
Bey: for the reason yo ass was on the stretcher. Nicole made me seem like I wanted to murder you.
Chris: I hate that evil bitch!
Bey: you swear you never nutted in her?
Chris: hell nah!
Bey: you know, I know your intentions meant well but it was wrong. Cheating for payment is kinda fucked. And promise me, you'll never try to hurt yourself again*cries* because seeing you on that stretcher made me wanna die. Baby, promise me you'll never hurt yourself again? Cause you mean everything to me
Chris: I promise babe.*kisses her* I love you
Bey: I love you too
All of a sudden, I hear my laptop Skype call ringing. Shit! It's mom!
Bey: Chris! Hide!
He runs to the closet. I try to walk over to my dresser where it is but I can barely move. Chris comes out and helps me. He's so sweet. He goes and hides once I sit infront of the dresser. I fix my hair real quick and answer..
Bey: hey momma!
Momma T: hey baby! How are you doing?! I miss you!
Bey: I'm doin good! Just took a little nap before.
Momma T: explains why it looks like a bomb went off in your room. And is that-oh god. Not my daughter. I'm just gonna pretend I don't see what I see on your nightstand.
Chris and I wanted to spice it up a bit😆
Bey: um. Sorry. Since I don't have Chris anymore, I e gotta use someth-
Momma T: Giselle! I do not need to know that! I'm just glad you left his cheatin ass. So I have bad news babygirl...
Bey: what ma?
Momma T: well um, I am going to be stuck here for a whole week since we are snowed in here at Alaska. And that's the earliest flight they have. I'm so sorry, I'll send your sister over to keep you company.
Bey: oh it's ok. I'll text Solo and keep her updated. I'll miss you momma!
Momma T: I miss you too Giselle goodbye love
We hang up and I look at Chris standing proudly naked. Infront of the closet door... sexy smirking. Man he look good naked.

He runs over and throws me onto my bed and we go at it yet again

Morning...
I wake up and don't feel Chris next to me. I throw on his shirt and I can't walk from him last night, so I crawl on the floor. Like a baby. I can't feel my punani at all. I crawl down the stairs and smell eggs and bacon. I look up and see him in the kitchen cooking. He don't see me so imma sneak attack him. I come behind the other side of the wall and try slowly walking even though it's hurting to walk. I step closer behind him and before I yell boo, he turns around and scares me instead.
Chris: ahhha!!! You thought I didn't hear yo loud ass comin down the stairs? Good morning baby*kisses her and spins her around*
Bey: haha Damnt! Good morning my love. You cookin us up somethin?
Chris: us? It's for me. Go get your own shit.
Bey: ha after what you did to my pussy last night, you owe me one. I really can't even walk. I didn't even know a penis can go that deep into a pussy. Balls deep.
Chris: yup! Just sit and relax baby. Should be done in 3 minutes.
Bey: yo-
The door bell rings. That's odd. I go to the door and slightly open it to see...