Oprah

4 months later...
Bey's POV
Oprah: So Beyoncé how've you been girly?? Your single "single ladies" has your fans going crazy for months!
Bey: I've been doing really really good. I'm at a time in my life where I'm focused on me and my career only.
Oprah: and just to get right to it, was "Single Ladies", inspired by your ex Christopher Brown?? We haven't seen him since the alleged break up-
Bey: so what about you and Stedman?🤨
The whole crowd oooohed. Fuck this why I hate interviews!!!
Oprah: *laughs* I'm sorry but we just feel so bad cause y'all were a cute couple. We are so sorry to hear abt the cheating scandal.
Bey: listen, I can't deny that Chris is a true life for me. He always has been and I will always have love for him. It's just, ya know, I am in no rush for a relationship and like I said before, focusing on ME.
Oprah: that's so good to hear. We haven't heard nor seen him in 4 months so Chris*looks into camera* we wish you the best. Cheating ass. I mean how could anyone replace you Mrs. Yonce.
Bey: they know they can't, that's why they stay mad😝.
We finish up the interview and thank Oprah with a dry attitude and go to my dressing room.
Bey: hey guys, I'm sorry but can I just have a moment here alone for like 4 minutes.
My team and managers nod and leave the room. They close the door and I bawl my eyes out. Why did he have to fuck everything up?? I miss his tender kisses and his smile and the laughs we have. And that scrumptious dick. Been havin withdrawal. But once a cheater, always a cheater right? Come on Giselle, stay strong! I wipe my face and take a deep breath in the mirror and leave.
Chris POV
I finished the last bottle with lean. Don't ever try it pls! I've done abt every drug and drank myself to sleep. I quit the music industry. I fucked everything up. My management continues to try and get my ass up but I push them away, along with my mother. Nothin matters now that she's not here. I just finished watching the Oprah interview and I know Bey was trying to act tough but I could see right in those beautiful hazel eyes that she still loves me. She just won't give me another chance. I blew it. And I miss everything about her. I am covered in potatoe chips and I stumble off the couch and I notice something under the couch. It's a dvd? There's a "C+B" written on it. Huh? I put the dvd in the player and change the input. I play it and Beyoncé made a whole video of the good times we had together. I bawl my eyes out all over again. Once the video ends, or so I thought, it turned over to a tape of us having sex. Damn, I remember that. Yea I was givin it to her good that day. I imitate what I was doin

Shit, while I watch it, I am gettin horny

Shit, while I watch it, I am gettin horny. I slip off my sweatshorts and jerk off. Fuck I miss being inside her. I ain't had sex in 4 months. I didn't want no other female. I wanted Bey. I wanna just kiss her and make love to her and make her feel safe. And that sweet smell she smell like dreams and essences of heaven. I eventually shoot my load all over myself not givin a shit. Fuck it imma just stay naked. Ain't no one hear anyways. I go take a leak and then come back and curl back up on the couch falling asleep. But before I do, I get a FaceTime call from Bey?? I answer it right away and sit up. It's a pitch black screen.
Chris: Bey? Baby??
Bey: FUUUCCCKKK YESSS CHRISTOPHER!!!! RIGHT IN MY FUCKIN PUSSY!! I'M aahhhh!!
The camera turns back to her with her legs open and it's on the floor but I can see her fingering herself. I take my dick in my hand and moan.
Chris: mmm fuck baby, I knew you missed this dick! Keep goin baby!
Bey: OMG!
She looks around for her phone and she finally finds it only to see me smiling at the camera while jerkin my dick. She hesitates to hang up but dosent. She watches!
Bey: mm come on baby, bust that nut all over me!
I just started and already nutted all over my phone. She smirks and hangs up. I try calling back but she declines. 3 minutes later, she texts me back.
Bey🍯💦🍑: Sorry, that should've never happened. Btw: you lookin rough boy. Is it cool if I come over and talk? I just wanna make sure you doin ok.
Chris: Ofc baby. Both of us wanna see you again.
Bey🍯💦🍑: both?
I send her a dick pic.

Beys POVI can't believe I accidentally FaceTimed him again! I am having flash backs to the first time I did it

Beys POV
I can't believe I accidentally FaceTimed him again! I am having flash backs to the first time I did it. I was looking at the dick pics he would send me. I know I'm a strong and independent woman but man I miss me some dick. But when I saw his face, he looked like a hot ass mess. Still sexy tho. But not as sexy as I remember. He looked much more pale, his eyes made him look like he a for real drug addict, gained a lil weight, but dick is lookin good just in need of pussy instead of lotion. I'm heading over his place now JUST to check on him. Even tho he cheated on me and I can't stand his ass, but bc I'm really concerned. He might've fucked everything up, but that doesn't mean I wish anything bad on him. I pull up and I can already smell the weed from here. Oh boy. I walk up and knock on the door. He opens right away, booty ass naked, drunk and high as hell. With a bottle of something in his hand. I can't stop lookin down as his big dick. It went right up as soon as he saw me.
Bey: I'm not here to fuck, just to check on you. Omg! Your house!
I walk in and see everything trashed. Like he was throwing shit and then never took that trash out. It looks like cum stains on the couch. Man we gotta talk.