SURPRISES!!🥳🥳🥳

Chris POV
My heart is racing cause I hope she likes it.
Chris: SURPRISE!!!!
Her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

Bey: HOLY OMG! BABY IS THIS OURChris: YEP, THIS IS OUR OWN HOUSE BABY!!! We don't have to take it if you -She jumps on me and kisses me

Chris: YEP, THIS IS OUR OWN HOUSE BABY!!! We don't have to take it if you -
She jumps on me and kisses me. Making me fall the ground and she keeps smothering me with kisses.
Bey: ARE YOU KIDDING?? I LOVE IT!!!
Chris: oh I'm so happy baby!!! Let me show you inside.
Bey: and then will you be inside me?
Chris: you'll be beggin me to be outside of ya.😉
I slap her ass and she smirks.

We walk up holding hands and she stops mid walk admiring the house

Bey: you sure you wanna move in with me? This a big house.
Chris: baby! What is ya talkin about?! I wanna move in with you and get married one day and we can have a bunch of babies running all around.
Bey: I just can't believe imma be living with the Chris Brown!
I laugh and kiss her. I show her all the rooms inside and she is amazed by everything. I've already put in furniture and TVs and a bunch of cool rooms and many bathrooms and showers for when we makin love ya know. She laughed when I told her. We get back to the living room and sit down.
Bey: um Chris?
Chris: yes baby?
Bey: this was your whole paycheck?
Chris: yea! It's craz-
Bey: I can't lag these bills just yet!
Chris: what? Baby! I gotchu! Don't worry bout none of that. You my girl and I give you the world.
Bey: I can't believe uh this feels like a fantasy.
Chris: I know baby but you best to believe that you deserve this and personally I think so do I.
We make love and our family comes over an hour after. Both our families were crying soo happy for us and it feels like a dream come true.
1 week later...
I just finished my single that I'm releasing tomorrow and Bey's releasing hers in 4 days. And we have barely spent any time together. We've both been so busy in the studio. We haven't even seen each other in home. I'm havin withdraw of seein my baby. I wanna plan us a date. I'm in the studio now and it's 12am. Imma text my baby.
Me: you me tmr night 7:00 pm. Randazzles.
Baby🍯👅💦🍑😈: aww baby, I wish, but they want me back in the studio tomorrow. They've been makin me work my ass off but I love it. Nothing better than doin what ya love ya know?
Me: I know that feeling cause I'm doin it right now and I also love "doin" you ya know?😉
Baby🍯👅💦🍑😈: you naughty boy. I am gonna be here all nigh for and I only have 2 hours to myself😭.
Me: ya know it baby😉and do I need to pull a "Karen" on their ass.
Baby🍯👅💦🍑😈: nah baby. They love how hard I be working and they love my vision. I'm so happy.
Don't get me wrong, I love how passionate and happy Bey is with her music and so am I, but I am just wondering. This is 1 week. And our labels have already talked about press and tours and commercials and concerts and award shows. And this is only the first week and we've barely spoken to eachother nor seen each other. I'm just worried that this isn't going to work out. I love Bey with all my heart and there's nothing more heart shattering if we break up. I can't even breath with that thought. But I feel like our dreams are pulling us in seperate directions.
Me: That's awesome babe! I'm soo proud of you and I can't wait for your single to come out!😁
Baby🍯👅💦🍑😈:same here! You gon sound so damn sexy.
Me: don't make me come over there😈
Baby🍯👅💦🍑😈: 🤣🤣
Me: but baby; there's um, something I gotta get off my chest and I was really hoping we could atleast have a quick meal at home and talk?
Baby🍯👅💦🍑😈: yea sure baby. Everything ok?
Me: um, not really but just whenever ya have time.
Baby🍯👅💦🍑😈: oh ok baby. Ya know what, I'll just say I forgot something.
Me: ok imma head out to. See ya home
She never responded after that.
Chris: Ight y'all. I've got lady troubles and I gotta stop home real quick.
Producer: alright my guy. Try not be out too long.
Chris: you got it boss.
I ran out after that and nearly fell down the stairs. I just gotta know if she feels the same way I do. I get in my lambo and speed off. I upgraded to a nicer one since I've bought the new house as well. Had an oldy before. I get home and Bey was home first. I run in and I see her sitting the dark. I can tell this is not going to go well at all. She already got a glass of wine.
Chris: hey my baby!