Not👏🏾Good

Chris POV
I wake up again to my beautiful future wifey. Lord last night, I think I was gonna die in euphoria. However, I look past her shoulder and see a bottle. I try and read it from here but her hair is kind of blocking the view. She wakes up and my eyes dart back to her. She dosent really take anything besides vitamins so I'm a lil curious what this is.
Bey: mmm good morning baby. *kiss*
Chris: good morning Babe. I can't believe we slept until 3pm.
Bey: OMG! It is?! Shit!!! I had to get my ass back in the studio at 1!
Chris: too late now. I was supposed to be at re-the studio at 12. We got good reason to call out today.
She giggles. She try's to get up but can't and winds up crawling on the floor.
Bey: why so hard babe?
Chris: I'm not sorry.
She crawls into the bathroom and takes a piss. I scooch closer and see it's now birth control? Huh? Last night I thought she wanted kids? We talked about in the past how we didn't care if we got married first or not. I didn't even notice she was standing there and I looked up. She starts crying.
Bey: please don't be mad baby. I -I jus-
Chris: I don't understand, last night we talked about our kids and future and now youre on birth control? I'm not mad, just confused.
Bey: it's just. There's still a lot I wanna get done and it was the heat of the moment*crawls back into bed next to him* I promise one day. Just I -
Chris: it's ok baby, I understand. I'll wait as long as you need me to*kiss*
Bey: thanks baby it means alot.
We make out for a bit and I get my naked ass out of bed.
Bey: mmm love the view baby.
Chris: you want this view closer?😈
Bey: NOOOOO!!!! I'm alll tired out. I can barely move.
Chris: cause daddy put it down right *swing dick around*
Bey: well I'm going to take a real shower and learn how to walk again. Stay away
Chris: haha that's fair.
Chris POV
I watch her big naked booty go into the bathroom and I go into the hallway bathroom and get ready to hop in the shower then. Until I hear the doorbell. Ugh. I throw just a pair of sweats on and go down stairs. I open the door and ooooohhh shit! It's Karruche.
Chris: yo wtf you wa-
K: well first of all, you still lookin hot af. Mmm nice dick pr-
Chris: no. All types of no.
K: anyways, I have this for you*hands him papers*
I take the papers and read. Oh hell nah. This some bull.
Chris: Karruche, I don't know what your plan is. But giving me fake abortion papers is not gonna-
K: it's not fake! She's lying to you Chris. I know we've had our love and differences, but I thought you should be the one to know. I was scared I was pregnant the other day and saw her file and well, stole it. Haven't you noticed any signs?? That she don't want a baby?
I feel my stomach drop. I shut the door in her face. There's somethin goin on here. I feel angry. Enraged. I march upstairs and storm into our bedroom and into Beys shower. I held up the papers.
Chris: fuck you!!!! How could you do this to me bitch?!
Bey: excuse me?! I know da-wait a sec. What the hell is this?
I told her what Karruche said and then she slapped me in the face hard. She rips the papers out of my hands and reads them confused. She looks back up at me.
Bey: you actually believed this hoe? Christopher, in the summary of that day, why the fuck would it say her OWN name in it. Seems pretty sus when this is supposed to be about "me". I never got an abortion! You fuckin stupid? Wai-Oh Chris
Chris: what?
Bey: please don't tell me you got her ass pregnant??
Chris: what?! Fuck n-no. There's there's no way.
Bey: are you sure? Oooh imma fuck both of y'all up! Lemme finish this shower and then we gon handle this shit. And you called me a bitch?!
Chris: I'm so sorry baby. I -
She squeezes my dick hard. Painful. And then my balls making me wince in pain.
Bey: Don't you ever fucking call me a bitch again! This is your last warning*twists balls* UNDERSTAND!!!
Chris: *high pitched voice* Yes baby!
Bey: gtfo of my shower pls! *pushes him out*
I am glad Bey didn't abort no baby but now I'm scared shitless. I can't stand Karruche ass. She gon be one pain in the mother fuckin ass. I get back into the shower and after get out and admire my naked body. I dry off, and freshen up and walk to the bedroom where I see Bey bending down rubbing lotion on her legs makin me just wanna slide right in there. But imma give her a break. We get dressed in shorts and a tee. We go downstairs and she grabs the papers. We sit at the kitchen table. She is reading the whole summary.
Bey: now my question to you is why would she be at a clinic?
Chris: idk. Why don't we invite her and as-
Bey: you know what. I will. *steals his phone*
Chris: WAIT! Bey we can't afford for you to go to ja-
Bey: SHUT UP! This is your fucking mess! Where the fuck is her number in here? Aha! Here! Last talked oh wow, nearly a week after our break up.
Beys POV
I call her and she picks up right away. Hoe.
K: Hel-
Bey: JUST GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU CRAZY BITCH!*Hangs up*

K: Hel-Bey: JUST GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU CRAZY BITCH!*Hangs up*

I push his phone back to him and I'm on the brink of tears. He comes over to me and try's to lift me up for a hug but I push him away. I take his hands and stare him into his eyes.
Bey: Be honest, not in denial. Did you bust your nut inside her trashy punani?
He dosent say anything with a blank stare. He eye rolls and turns around

Chris: FUCK! Why am I so fuckin stupid?!  I DONT FUCKING KNOW BEYONCÉ I DONT! IM SO SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW!!! She had to go and fuc-Bey:*crying and stands up to him turning him around* NO YOU FUCKING DID!!! *pushes him against wall and starts attac...

Chris: FUCK! Why am I so fuckin stupid?! I DONT FUCKING KNOW BEYONCÉ I DONT! IM SO SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW!!! She had to go and fuc-
Bey:*crying and stands up to him turning him around* NO YOU FUCKING DID!!! *pushes him against wall and starts attacking him with lazy slaps and punches with no effort* YOU OUT YOUR DICK THAT BELONGS TO ME ONLY INSIDE HER!!! CAUSE YOU WERE TOO STUPID AND HORNY!!!I HATE YOU!!
Chris: baby! Pls stop!! Please don't hate me! I got help so we can work this out because I fucking love you to death. Bey stop what are you doing?
He eventually pins me against the wall with his whole body. We stare into eachother teary eyes. And then we kiss. I couldn't resist. He grabs my neck gently and we slip tongue. He lays me down on the glass kitchen table and starts spreading my legs open until the doorbell rings. Damnt! C-Blocker. But I am anxious to know. And I've got a trick up my sleeve to make sure she's not bullshitting us. I go to the door with Chris and open it to see Karruche smiling fake ass. She looked and saw the hickies on our necks and her smile drops.
K: nice to see you all again! Hello Chris!
Bey: getcho ass in here and stop talkin to my man's.
She looks scared now and my Houston Texas bout to come out this bitch. She comes in and I close the door shut in case paparazzi. We all go and sit at the kitchen table again. Chris and I sit together on one side and she sits across from us, smirking.
K: so why did you guys call me over today?
Bey: hold on. *gets up and runs upstairs rq then comes back down holding something behind her back and sits*
They both look confused af.
Bey: first of all dipshit, if you're gonna fuck around and try to make fake abortion papers, atleast remove your own name you dumb fuck! Secondly, we wanna know, were you pregnant with Chris baby?
K: No! You were! Why you denying it? See Chris baby -
I stand up and point the gun at her. She is paralyzed with fear.
Chris: wooow! Baby! Let's calm down a sec, like I-
Bey: SHUT UP HOE FUCKER!!!TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!! WAS THIS BABY HIS?!