Pool Party

Jack's POV:

"Okay... Ready?" Asked Elsa. I nodded and walked into the bathroom with Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Rapunzel, Eugene, Merida, and Hiccup. It wasn't crowded in the bathroom with all eight of us at all since my bathroom was huge.

I turned around in three circles while saying "Bloody Mary" three times with a candle lit on the counter and the lights off. Nothing happened.

All eight of us waited there and still nothing. Eugene smirked. "See, I knew this was a waste of a dare" said Eugene. I rolled my eyes.

We all went out of the bathroom and upstairs to my room. We sat down in a circle on the floor of my room like we did in the detention room. It was my turn to ask someone truth or dare.

I turned to Kristoff. "Truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" said Kristoff after hesitating for a minute. "I dare you to crack three eggs on your head, dump a huge bucket of ice water on your head, and jump in the pool when you're done" I said.

"Really?" He asked. "Really" I said. Kristoff groaned and everybody laughed. Then we all went back downstairs to get eggs from the kitchen. Sadie, my German Shepard, followed us downstairs.

I'll explain the pets I have later. We got out the carton of eggs and Kristoff took out three. Then I looked in the kitchen cabinets and got a huge bucket that was up to my knees when I set it down on the floor.

Kristoff groaned when he saw the bucket. I filled it with ice and then put it under the sink's faucet and turned on the water. It took about 5 minutes for it to be completely full with water.

Then I took the bucket out of the sink and Eugene and Hiccup helped me carry it. The girls didn't hold anything which I guess me and the guys did on purpose to be "gentlemen". I chuckled to myself at the thought.

My mom stared at us but didn't ask any questions as if she didn't even want to know what we were up to. We finally made it to the backyard and Kristoff stood by the pool.

He cracked 3 eggs on his head. The orange yolk was all over him. We all laughed and walked over to him. Me, Hiccup, and Eugene tipped the bucket over and dumped the whole thing on Kristoff's head. Kristoff stood there shivering while we dumped the bucket.

When we were done Kristoff ran and did a huge cannonball into the pool. It splashed all of us and now we were soaking wet.

"Hey guys, we should all have a pool party together" said Hiccup. "Maybe we can invite Astrid" I suggested. But Hiccup shook his head. "I was kind of wanting to spend a little time with Merida" he said.

Merida went scarlet and I chuckled. Maybe Hiccup and Astrid weren't doing so well in their relationship. "But the girls don't have their swimsuits" I said.

"Actually" said Anna. She pulled out 4 bikinis. I have to admit, I would never say no to seeing Elsa in a bikini. "Why do you have swimsuits in your backpack?" I asked her. "Well, I was gonna go swimming with Kristoff later today and invite the girls so I brought their swimsuits just in case" she said.

By now Kristoff had climbed out of the pool and Anna giggled. She walked over to him and wrapped a towel around his bare back. Kristoff took off his shirt before he ran into the pool.

"And I have your guys' swimsuits too" said Kristoff. "They're in my backpack over there" he continued nodding to one of my super expensive tables which had a backpack on it. I went over there and took out all four of our swimsuits. This was gonna be fun.

*1 hour later*
Elsa's POV:

I had my bikini on. It had a light blue top which was strapless and had lace coming down from it. The bottom of my bikini was just light blue.