5 years later...

Elsa's POV:
~5 Years Later~

I remember looking back on everything. I remember the laughter and the careless games of truth or dare with our crazy group of friends and I remember walking through the doors of that high school where everything started.

Rapunzel and Eugene are engaged now. They're young but they don't seem to care what other people say about being too young to know about forever. After all, why spend your whole life based on what other people think?

Merida and Hiccup are madly in love. Hiccup eventually broke up with Astrid. She didn't take it too well but after awhile she got over it. She even encouraged Hiccup's and Merida's relationship which I thought was so nice.

Anna and Kristoff are engaged too. I think I ship them a little too hard but you can't not encourage your sister to go out there and find love.

And me and Jack? Well, we're doing amazing and I hope it stays that way.

We all found hope in a small high school in a big city. It's that one moment where you know you aren't just a sad story. These memories will be passed on for generations in the family and I can't wait to see the light in my children's eyes when I tell them how me and Jack came to be.

I love Jack so much. I would rather die than live without him and although our relationship started out bitter, it turned into everything I dreamed of having. And I love that so much. And the whole time I had always seen the spark of hope in his eyes and even when he barely knew me I could see the way he cared for everyone and everything.

Sometimes it's hard to find words to tell you how much Jack means to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything. But I hope you understand that he's what I live for. It's simply perfection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sooo.... I'm thinking sequel? :)

~Hailey