not an update - important

I am pretty sure you have all heard of the heartbreaking news earlier. So I won't be explaining it here because I fear that if I do I will break down into uncontrollable sobs again.

I am devastated, heartbroken, sad, shocked and mostly in denial. I cannot imagine a life with only four members in One Direction because it has always been Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. And now that this news is out I am absolutely heartbroken.

No words could ever do justice to what I feel inside. I feel pain, immense pain. And I am sure that most of us do too. I am devastated that this has happened, but there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

I am upset that it has come to this point and that Zayn had been dropped from the band. I am very angry but mainly upset to all the events that had led Zayn to this final decision, but I completely respect them.

I completely respect Zayn's choices and everything that had happened with it. Yes I am upset, my heart is wrecked but I will continue supporting them all and respecting them. And we all should too.

Look, I know we are all entitled to our own opinions and that we all can think/say whatever we want but if you were put in Zayn's shoes you would do exactly the same. As a celebrity you are put under the spotlight and you are pressured to be perfect and if you ever make a mistake you are bashed on and that's a lot to handle. So I completely understand where Zayn is coming from and I respect every choice he has made.

That being said, I have come to the decision that I will not be creating any stories with Zayn in them because I really don't think my heart could take it at this moment. But if I do, I'll only keep him in there for a while. And don't you dare bash on me with stuff like "that's so unfair!!" because it really isn't. I am simply stating that my heart couldn't take it if I wrote a story involving him a lot because the events from today have effected me tremendously.

We are not alone guys. Please do not do anything to harm yourself and please don't do anything that you will regret in the future due to the events that happened with Zayn.

I hope you all know that they are all hurting as much as we are, or even worse because they just lost a brother in their band. So we're definitely not alone. They are all thinking of us, even Zayn.

All we can do now is hope that Zayn will somehow, one day, decide to reunite and join One Direction again. And I know this is hard and I know One Direction will never be the same without Zayn but please do not say that they will be going downhill and that they will never be as good because that is very offensive and disrespectful for Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall. All four of them are equally as talented as Zayn and are capable of great things.

Let's just be happy that Zayn chose the right decision and that he is happy now because that's all that matters.

Thank you for reading :))

All the love as always.

- Crystal x