[43] Fair

DIDNT HAVE ANY TIME TO REVISE IM SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES OR WHATEVER IN THIS CHAPTER I WILL GO BACK AND EDIT THEM LATER ANYWAYS ENJOY!!

Ariana's POV.

"You know," Elizabeth says, her breath tickling the back of my neck as she straightens my hair as I finish off my makeup. "Jason and I should just go with you guys, it could be like a double date."

The other day, during the transitioning of our classes, Harry and I bumped into each other and he decided to ask me out on a proper date on the spot. He seemed all nervous but he managed to ask me in front of Elizabeth and a great friend of mine named Arabella.

"Liz. are you aware that this would be the first real date Harry takes me to?" I chuckle, eying her through the mirror as I apply a thin line of eyeliner to darken my eyes.

"Yea but still. It would be nice to go on a double date since Jai is officially out of the group and out of our lives."

"So it's official?" I ask, my voice soft and distracted by the way my hand seems to perfectly draw a thin line to each eye. "Jai is completely out of our lives?"

"I guess so." Elizabeth shrugs and takes a thin comb through my hair.

"What a relief." I sigh and practically feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders. "I'm just glad he won't be bothering us anymore."

"Same. I mean, I sometimes miss him because he was one of our best friends but letting him go was for the better. He's a fucking psycho." Elizabeth mumbled, her voice fading off as she spoke.

"I know." I agreed, feeling my stomach churn at the thought of Jai and of what he did. All of a sudden, I did not feel like talking about this anymore. Once Elizabeth finished straightening my hair, I stood from the chair and walked over to the closer and pulled out the outfit I had been preparing since Harry had asked me.

I did not know where Harry was taking me, but I wanted to dress decent enough just in case we go somewhere we usually would not go to. I pulled on the black cropped top that stuck to my skin and rose to the top of my stomach. With that, I carefully zipped up the black skater skirt that went along with the top and slipped on my favorite pair of black pumps.

"You look hot!" Elizabeth gasped as she laid back onto my bed, her chin in the palm of her hand as she stared at me through the mirror.

"Does it look too decent? Should I wear something else? Is this outfit too dark?" I ask a little too quickly, staring down at my outfit.

"It's perfect! Harry will love it!"
Liz confirmed and smiled at me as I returned it not as full but more of a nervous smile.

"Hopefully. Besides, I don't think we're going anywhere that requires a dress code-" As if on cue, a knock on the door brings us to our feet within seconds.

My heart erratically beats against my ribcage and I could already feel the sweat forming in the palms of my hands as we walked to the door. A deep breath drew past my lips before my hand landed on the doorknob, gently twisting it as I opened it completely.

Harry stood on the other side, his famous smirk plastered on his lips as he had his hands folded over the other. His eyes scanned over my body and I felt a deep blush rise to my cheeks as a quiet whimper pushed past his lips. Harry wore his usual black skinny jeans, a thin white button up that was so thin, the dark ink on his chest was visible through it. But something was different amount him, it was just not the alive look in his eyes, or his longer hair, but the black boots on his feet.

"Black boots!" I squealed, excited and relieved that Harry had gotten some better boots than before.

"Oh," A blush rose to Harry's cheeks as he stared down at his feet. "They're new, I just got them yesterday."