Chapter Seventeen.

A/N: Hey guys! So after months of waiting, WITK has been updated. Yay! Anyway, since I updated chapter Sixteen, I said that I will revive one dead character. All of you chose Seth, some chose Paige and some chose the recent victim, Maria. However, if you wanted to know who the killer was, you should have all chosen Maxine, for she has seen the killer right before her death. No killer revelation! Haha! 😝

Anyway, enjoy!

*Fifth Hallway*

The next morning brew and everything was quiet, a little too quiet that Kia was suspicious. Kia, or as everyone calls her Kharma, walked out of her bedroom after yet another sleepless night. Kia examined the bright and empty halls, as the sun shone brightly outside. It was snowing outside, but the temperature was in a normal state. Kia crossed her arms, walking down the staircases where Derrick and Alex were found dead. Kia sighed deeply and grunted, as she walked past the dried pool of blood near the front door. She wanted to knock the door down, but the door was indestructible to what's the point?

Kia: *thoughts* I'm too silent, I wanted to tell them but I'm too scared. Because of my silence, many people are killed by her. I should've told someone sooner, so no one would be killed by that.. That conniving psychotic bitch! That's it, I'm telling someone right now, even if it kills me!

???: *smirks* Is that what you really think of me, Kharma?

Kia turned around in fear as she went face-to-face with the killer.

Kia: W-what are you doing here..?

???: Oh, I just went to get some coffee. Until I heard your plan. *glares* You're NOT going to tell anyone!

Kia: But you killed enough people! It's time to stop this madness!

???: *tilts head* B-But I thought you were partner.. You're not going to sell me to anyone!

Kia: Please stop this madness now! You already killed innocent people!

???: If you don't follow me, I'll have to dispose of you. *smirks, taking a knife behind her back*

Kia: *runs off*

???: Not so fast! *runs after her*

Kia ran back upstairs as ??? followed after her, taking the knife out as she prepared to stab Kia. However, Kia gets into her bedroom and locks the door. She blocks the door with some heavy furniture, while ??? bangs her fists on the door. Kia breathes heavily as fear filled her body. The knocks began growing louder, but eventually fades away. Kia sighs and breaks down crying, as she went to find her phone.

Kia: I need to call anyone from this house, it's time to stop her killing spree..

Kia runs to her bedroom, taking her phone from the nightstand near her bed and dialing a number. She went back outside, only to be met by a sudden knife nailing her on the mouth. Kia coughs blood as the knife dug deeper in her mouth, she falls down the floor and silently dies with her phone still ringing. The person Kia called answered Kia's call.

Emma: Hello? Kia, what's the matter? Hello..? Kia?

??? manages to enter the bedroom, taking the phone from Kia's hand as she answered Emma.

???: *uses voice manipulation to sound like Kia* Hey, it's nothing.. Sorry, wrong number.

Emma: Oh. Well, where are you? Let's grab breakfast together?

???: Sorry, no can do. I'm too busy with some... Stuff.

Emma: Oh okay, well let's talk later. I have so many gossip for you!