Chapter Ten.

A/N: I read some of your comments and I noticed that some of you are thinking that Brie Bella had nothing to do with the killing... Hmm, what do you guys think? Is Brie the killer? Do you find her suspicious or not? Let's find out... Anyway, this chapter will be a little disturbing and a little breathtaking... Or will it? Emotions will break lose in this chapter, get ready!

As promised, I'll give you guys one clue... Only one, okay?

We all know I messed up one one of the chapters of this book but you guys had guessed correctly.

The killer is actually a female, start guessing people before time runs out!

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________

*Kitchen*

AJ's been starting to suspect Brie. And she can't control herself from thinking about the deaths that occurred last night.

AJ Lee: *thoughts* Brie said that she had a midnight snack last night and she spilled ketchup all over her pants. I don't get it. What does it mean? Chris' & Christian's death involve blood and I'm starting to think the 'ketchup' on Brie's pants weren't ketchup at all...

As she wondered around the kitchen, she noticed Maria stuffing some leftover food inside the fridge. AJ then got an idea and headed towards Maria, AJ taps on her shoulder lightly and it made Maria gasp. She lets out a sigh in relief as AJ giggled at Maria's expression, Maria smiled.

Maria: May I help you, madam?

AJ Lee: Yes you can, Maria. Could you tell me if you saw someone in here last night, having a midnight snack?

Maria: *starts thinking* Um... I'm sorry ma'am but no, I was asleep in my bedroom last night.

AJ Lee: *sighs* Thank you for the information though.

Maria: But I know someone who might have seen someone here last night.

AJ Lee: *looks at her curiously* Who?

Maria: Mr. & Mrs. McMahon's business associate, Ms. Florence.

AJ Lee: What does she have to do with this?

Maria: She always inspects the entire mansion, but she won't tell us the reason why.

AJ Lee: Where exactly is 'Ms. Florence' at this moment?

Maria: Unfortunately, I don't know. If I remember last week before while Mr. McMahon's party is being planned, she was in her room but I think she's gone.

AJ Lee: What do you mean 'gone'?

Maria: She went to a business trip I believe.

AJ Lee: I think I'm starting to put these pieces together. Thanks, Maria.

Maria: Anytime, madam.

AJ leaves the kitchen, still clueless about the killer.

AJ Lee: *thinking* Maria didn't help one bit, but I still think its Brie... *sigh*

*Game Room*

Both Brie & Nikki were in the game room, playing WWE 2K14 on an Xbox 360. Determined to win, both girls were playing as hard as they could. In the end, Nikki had succeeded in winning the game. Brie, out of jealousy, shoved her sister down to the ground and the two began to bicker.

Nikki Bella: What the hell is wrong with you? *stands up and gets on Brie's face*

Brie Bella: You cheated on the game!