Chapter Eighteen.

A/N: Hi people of the universe! I apologize for another long wait but finally here's an update! Enjoy!

________________________________

*Movie Room*

Ashley, Michelle and Sable decided to relax their mind with a good movie. Since everything was going crazy inside the mansion with a lunatic killer on the loose, they thought it was best to unwind for a while and ignore the crazy killer out to kill everyone who lives.

Ashley Massaro: So, what movie should we watch?

Michelle McCool: I was thinking 22 Jump Street.

Sable: Boring! Pick a movie with a little more sex, would ya?

Ashley Massaro: Scary Movie 5 has a "sex scene". *laughs*

Sable: *rolls eyes* Okay, clearly you girls don't know good movies. So, I'm picking the movie!

Michelle McCool: And what do you have in mind, Miss know-it-all?

Sable: Fifty Shades of Grey, of course!

Ashley Massaro: Ew, too detailed!

Sable: Shut up. *puts movie in the DVD player and sits back down* Just enjoy the movie.

While the three girls watch the movie in peace, they forgot to lock the door and ??? had already entered the room. She creeped silently behind the girls as they were too focused on the screen, she brought out the metal chain she brought and quickly tied it around Ashley, Sable and Michelle's necks. The three struggled to get free, letting out coughs and calls for help but no one seemed to hear it.

Michelle McCool: Y-You're the killer..? *fades away and dies*

Sable: *dies*

Ashley Massaro: See? Watching Fifty Shades of Grey got us killed. You happy now? *fades away and dies*

She removed the chain and began using it like a lasso, she hit the large chain onto their heads which felt like getting hit in the head by a barbell. Satisfied, she tied the chain on their necks again and happily left out, a sadistic and satisfied look written on her face.

*Walk-In Closet*

Dixie Carter and Gail Kim were enjoying Stephanie McMahon's walk-in closet. Since the Billionaire Princess was dead and gone, the two TNA veterans decided to raid her closet and take all the fabulous clothes they could get their hands on.

Dixie Carter: I should have killed that pathetic McMahon years ago. Oh my gosh, look at these!

Gail Kim: Stephanie did deserve to die, after what she did to TNA before.

Dixie Carter: I'm just glad nobody knew I killed that Billionaire Loser. *laughs*

Yes, it's true. ??? did NOT kill Stephanie and Shane, but Dixie Carter did. However, ??? was still on a rampage and found her next victims. Dixie and Gail did not know this but ??? was REALLY close with the McMahon's and seeing the McMahon's dead really angered her. She was even unaware that Dixie even killed Shane and Stephanie, which angered her even more.

Gail Kim: Don't I look fabulous in this dress?

Dixie Carter: Damn, that looks good. How about this sundress?

Gail Kim: Perfect fit on you!

With two glue sticks onto her hand, she labeled them lip gloss and casually walked in the closet.

???: Hey girls!

Dixie Carter: Oh, what are you doing here?

Gail Kim: Yeah? This is OUR closet now, you know.