Chapter Twenty-One - The End.

Hey guys, Leslie here! So, I decided to end this crappy ass book, but I'd like to thank all you guys for the love and support. I never expected this book to make 1K votes quick, so thank so much. This is in fact one of my best books, and I enjoyed writing it. To everyone who loved it, thanks a lot. To everyone who disliked it, sorry that I failed to reach your standards. Anyways, I may not have been the best writer but I sure as hell made this book fun! So yeah, thank you all so much and you might hate me for ending it this way though. Also, I'd like to thank @Whopersonal for the Pokemon-like idea. I may not have used a few of your ideas but thanks to you, this book would not be this interesting and crazy.. You rock as hell!

Love lots! xoxo ~Leslie

+++

Everyone gathered at where the supernatural creatures were currently fighting. As they carried on fighting, the shaking grew louder and louder. With each time their bodies would collide, the ground would shake very immensely. The ceilings begin to crack and chips of wood began falling off. Everyone panicked and tried to escape out of the room but a sudden forcefield stopped them. Everyone tried to break the invincible forcefield by slamming their fists on it, but it was impossible. Everyone had no choice but cover themselves from the falling concrete. Meanwhile, the two killers hid inside a dark closet as they witnessed the battle.

Female Killer: I need that kind of power..

Male Killer: That's why you should have gotten it earlier, stupid.

Female Killer: Whatever, dumbass.

Male Killer: We need to stop them though.

Female Killer: Aww, do we have to? You're no fun!

Male Killer: Do you want to die like this? We can't die unless we get Evil Dean's power. Or else we'll die in this god forsaken mansion!

Female Killer: So you're saying, if we get Evil Dean's power, we get to leave?

Male Killer: Yeah, dum-dum.

Female Killer: Fine. Anyway, I think I know how..

Male Killer: How?

Female Killer: We need to use the "sudden death" spell against them.

Male Killer: Man, you're such a genius!

Female Killer: I know, now get out there and pronounce the spell.

The female killer pushed the male killer out, he took a deep breath and spoke.

Male Killer: Ashu, Ashu, Ashu Banipal. Aju, Aju, Aju, Kshatriya!

It felt like time froze suddenly as everyone in the room, except for the killers, collapsed. The female killer came out of the dark closet and inspected the scene. It was silent, a little too silent. The immortal creatures also collapsed, they couldn't take that much power so they instantly died.

Female Killer: Oh my gosh, you did it!

Male Killer: I knew that I could.

Female Killer: *rolls eyes* Whatever, now we need to open Evil Dean and take the power from him.

As the shaking slowly surpassed, the two killers walked over to Dean's unconscious corpse. The male killer took out his pocket knife and ripped off Evil Dean's shirt. As they were about to plant the sharp knife onto Dean's chest, Dean's hand suddenly grabbed the male killer's wrist and shoved him with all his might, sending him across the room.