Chapter Five.

*Living Room*

Lita: The plan is pretty simple everyone.

CM Punk: Then what is it?

Lita: *points at a surveillance camera right above the picture frame*

Stephanie McMahon: That camera doesn't work, it is broken.

Torrie Wilson: Well, that was embarrassing. *looks and smirks at Lita*

Lita: *snaps* What the hell did I do to you?

Torrie Wilson: *snaps back* What the hell do you mean?

Lita: Why the hell are you so damn mean to me?

CM Punk: *holds Lita back* Calm down Amy...

Lita: *looks at Punk* No! Don't tell me to calm down Punk! *glares at Torrie* What the fuck is your problem with me?

Torrie Wilson: Oh, you don't know?

Trish. Stratus: Don't know what?

Torrie Wilson: She was the one who killed my parents during a House Show on SmackDown last 2008!

Billy Gunn: What the hell do you mean, Torrie?

Torrie Wilson: Stay our of this Gunn! *glared at Lita* Last 2008, we had a match to determine the #1 contender for the WWE Women's Championship. Trish was the champion at that time and Mickie was a phsycho.

Mickie James : Hey, who told you that I was a phsycho back then?

AJ Lee: Everyone knows you were a phsycho. In fact, you're a phsycho now.

Mickie James: *glared at AJ* Watch your back, little girl.

AJ Lee: *smirks* Ooh, I'm so scared. *chuckles*

Angelina Love : Will the two of you PLEASE shut the hell up?!

Winter: This means EVERYONE too.

CM Punk: Continue Torrie.

Torrie Wilson: As I was saying, Mickie was a phsycho. We were at my hometown in Idaho and my parents were watching front row. During the match, you spotted my parents and you brought out a brass knuckle. You punched them to death, Amy! *cries*

Trish Stratus: *looks at Lita* What was your reason?

Lita: I-I don't know...

Torrie Wilson: *sniffles* Oh really? Just tell the truth Amy!

Lita: I was drunk back then, are you freaking happy?!

Torrie Wilson: I'm still furious about you killing my parents! And I will NEVER forgive you! *storms off*

???: Drama begins, this will be a perfect time to kill these two bitches... *smirks and runs off*

Lita: Who said you need to forgive me?! *looks at everyone* What're you all looking at?!

Trish Stratus: That was just plain sad Amy. I think you just lost a best friend.

AJ Lee: And you just lost the biggest fan.

Lita: Fine! I don't care about any of you anyway, come on Punk! *grabs Punk's wrists*

CM Punk: Stop Amy...

Lita: *looks at Punk* What're you still doing? Let's go. *pulls Punk's wrists again*

CM Punk: I'm through with this. I'm through with you.

Lita: *drops Punk's arm and tears up* I fucking hate all of you! *runs away*

*Bedroom*

??? sat on his/her bed, formulating a new plan to kill the other guests. He/she eventually came up with a perfect plan, but there was a problem.