Chapter Nineteen.

*laughs nervously* Um, hello.. This book is alive! Alive I tell you! Now, onto the story!

________________________________________________

*Living Room*

Everyone was gathered in the living room, bickering about their game plan. Everyone was obviously devastated, but some were just wanting to escape and get home. They were all too busy bickering and caring about theirselves that they completely forgot about the others.

Tyson Kidd: Everyone, shut up!

Everyone all went silent and looked over at Tyson, who was now standing up on the black leather couch.

Tyson Kidd: We have all been stuck here for a full week now, and yet we are still not getting along. We need to put our heads together and think of something to break these doors or windows.

Cesaro: You're right about that, but hello? The doors are practically unbreakable.

Tyson Kidd: Not if we find something strong enough to break these doors.

Lana: Oh my god, this is useless.. We are NEVER getting out of here.

Wade Barrett: Tyson Kidd is officially dumb. FACT!

Tyson Kidd and Cesaro: Don't you dare steal our catchphrase!

Wade Barrett: *mocking tone* Hey look everyone, I'm Tyson Kidd! Kidd is my ring name's last name because I have the height of a kid. Hey, listen to me say my stupid-ass catchphrase! *clears his throat* And I'm Cesaro! I can't get enough of swings so I call my move "Cesaro Swing" and people call me "King of Swing". Also, my nipples are as big as pepperoni toppings!

Adrian Neville: Look who's talking! *clears his throat* All hail King Barrett! I haven't one a single match since I won the King of The Ring tournament. Also, I love comparing myself to royalty even though I'm a big d-bag. People fear me! Grr! I'm royalty, people need to respect me! Grr...

Wade Barrett: Listen here you wingless bat--

Triple H: All of you, SHUT UP!

Everyone then began bickering once again. Wherever you look, there are people fighting and mocking each other. Some stayed in the living room while some stormed back into their rooms, everyone's moods were ruined that night. However, everyone quickly went back outside due to the sudden shaking of the ground.

Shawn Michaels: Everyone, hide!

Everyone were screaming as they ran and hid under tables. The intensity of the earthquake increased as the ceilings broke and the ground was starting to crack.

Kane: What the fuck's going on!

Joey Mercury: The ground... It's cracking!

Rusev: No shit, you imbecile!

The ground continued shaking, until a large fissure opened in the middle of the room.

Lana: R-Rusev...!

Rusev looked over to where Lana's voice was and saw Lana holding on for dear life.

Rusev: Lana! Hold on, I'm coming!

Rusev clutched onto Lana's arm, trying to pull her up with all his strength.

Lana: Rusev..

Rusev: Lana, hold on! Please! I'm getting you out of there!

Lana: Rusev, let me go..

Rusev: No! Please hold on!

Lana: Rusev, save yourself.. Let me go.