Chapter Two.

Let's relax for a while with this chapter...

________________________________________________________________________________

[McMahon Mansion]

Dean Ambrose: *parks the tour bus* Guys, we're here.

Layla: How long have we been in here?

AJ Lee: 3 hours...

Kaitlyn: That sucks.

Roman Reigns: Alright everyone, let's get out of the tour bus and meet The McMahon Family.

Everyone grabbed their respective belongings and exited the tour bus. They all then met up with other WWE Superstars & Divas, they even met up with some WWE Legends.

Seth Rollins: *presses the doorbell*

Stephanie McMahon: *opens the door and smiles* Oh, hello everyone. I'm so happy that you all came.

AJ Lee: Well, Mr. McMahon is a good man so he must have the best 63rd birthday ever. *smiles*

Stephanie McMahon: Great to hear that. Come on inside everyone. *steps out of the doorway and lets everyone inside*

Everyone: *admires the gigantic mansion*

Stephanie McMahon: Shall I give you the tour of the mansion?

Everyone: *nods in agreement*

Stephanie McMahon: *gives everyone the grand tour of the mansion*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Few Minutes Passed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephanie gave everyone their respective rooms.

Stephanie McMahon: *hands Dean the keys* Here are the keys to your rooms. Do not worry, your room is super wide so everyone has their own bed there. *smiles*

Dean Ambrose: *smiles* Thanks Stephanie.

Stephanie McMahon: Now I must go, please join us downstairs for my father's party. *smiles and walks away*

Dean Ambrose: *unlocks the door and lets out a gasp*

The room had 12 beds, one for each of them. All queen-sized beds, a very clean and shiny bathroom, a luxury couch, 12 nightstands, a big closet, a big wide flatscreen television, a small refrigerator and a very wide balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean.

AJ Lee: OMG, this is my kind of room! *smiles and flips to her bed*

Layla: I love this room so much! *squeals*

Roman Reigns: This is paradise. How come Stephanie & the rest of her family won't stay in this room?

Dean Ambrose: Yeah, all the things I need to survive are already here. *sits on his bed*

Kaitlyn: Boys, go out first.

Seth Rollins: *looks at Kaitlyn and pouts* Why not?

AJ Lee: We are going to change into our dresses so get out.

Dean Ambrose: Can't we watch?

Tamina Snuka: If you want but, we will break up with you.

Dolph Ziggler: No deal babe, I love you too much and I can't lose you. *kisses Tamina softly*

Summer Rae: *stays quiet*

AJ Lee: *notices Summer and approaches her* Are you okay Summer? You're being quiet.

Summer Rae: I'm fine April, I promise. *smiles*

Kaitlyn: Boys, get the hell out of here!

Fandango: But we want to watch... *pouts*