Chapter Fourteen.

A/N: Hi everyone, I'm back from therapy and rehab! Why? It doesn't matter, I'm alright and more mature and better than ever! More importantly, this story is back! I had an inspiration like just a few minutes ago and made it! Here it is, hope you enjoy you guys!

PS: Since you all know the gender of our killer, I will referring to the killer as "her".

E N J O Y ! ! !

___________________________________________________

Meanwhile... At Midnight

*Maria's Room*

She walks out of Maria's room, a bloody dagger in hand and she was covered in the maid's blood. She just killed Maria for being so talkative, she overheard Maria sharing some information about her with one of the mansion's guest. She never got a good glimpse of the mansion's guest but she saw that she had red hair.

*Flashback*

Mid-Afternoon

After a failed attempt of catching the dangerous AJ, she walked down the hall in anger but as she went past the fifth hallway of the mansion, she heard a familiar voice from a distance. She crept behind a nearby bookcase and kept her eyes on Maria, the maid of this mansion, talking to a girl with red hair. She was about to leave but she heard specific information from Maria, it was about her. Furious enough, hearing Maria share information about her angered her more and planned a heist tonight.

*End Of Flashback*

???: *thoughts* After killing that fat pig, I think it's time to look for clues about that girl that talked to Maria. She can NEVER reveal my identity, it will totally ruin me! *scurries off*

Christy woke up with her head pounding, someone had been screaming all night and it kept her awake. She decided to see what was up with the bedroom beside her bedroom. She showered, brushed her teeth, got dressed and exited the bedroom. Christy walked over to the bedroom beside her and something smelled bad and it filled her nostrils quickly. She knocked on the door, hoping to get a response but all Christy heard was pure silence.

Christy Hemme: What the heck stinks in here? *knocks on the door* Open the door!

Christy decided to open the door herself so she reached for the doorknob and it was surprisingly unlocked, the door creaked open and Christy was in total disbelief. She let out a terrifying screech that echoed throughout the entire mansion. A few minutes, a crowd of the terrified guests crowd around Christy and the room. Roman walked over to the red-haired girl, his eyes begin to set in the room.

Roman Reigns: *gasps* Fuck! This is Maria's room! S-she's dead!

Emma: Uh, who's Maria?

Tamina Snuka: The maid.

Emma: Huh? Still not ringing a bell.

Dean Ambrose: No need to be talking about this right now! We gotta find the killer, like today or else no one would be left here!

???: *gasps and thinks* S-she's the girl!

Christy Hemme: *sniffles, looks up at Roman* This is M-Maria's room?

Roman Reigns: Yeah. What's wrong Christy?

Christy Hemme: If you all don't know, I had a talk with Ms. Maria Kingsley last night. She told me specific information about the killer though... I don't know how she had that kind of information though.

Tamina Snuka: *in a sassy tone* Well don't just keep us in suspense, tell us!

Christy Hemme: *glares at Tamina and crosses arms* I am not talking unless there's coffee! *stomps off*