Chapter Eleven.

A/N: In the last chapter, I gave you all a clue about the killer. And I told you guys that if I reached 4K reads, I'll give you guys an update! Now, as promised, here it is. Before you guys read this chapter, I will have to warn you. You may either cry in sadness or scream in fury because this will be a very emotional chapter. Enough babbling about me, time for Chapter Eleven. :)

WARNING & Spoiler: To all the Seth Rollins & CM Punk lovers (including me), you all may cry in this chapter. I cried writing it...

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________

*Midnight*

With Layla, Daniel, John, Brie & Nikki's death still stuck inside their friends' minds, they couldn't help but wonder about their deaths. Well, Daniel killed himself so he wasn't included. Seth busily conducted some examinations on the fingerprint they found, while the rest all decided to stay put and think about the deaths.

AJ Lee: *thinking* Damn it, I forgot about the footprints I found when I saw Brie's body...

Tamina Snuka: *looks at AJ curiously* What are you thinking about, AJ?

AJ Lee: Huh? *looks at Tamina, smiles* Oh, well, I was just thinking about some clues I found.

Roman Reigns: *in a sad tone* Why didn't you tell us? *sniffles and wipes tears away*

AJ Lee: Excuse me, Mr. Reigns but I was telling you guys but you all are too stubborn to listen. *crosses arms*

Dolph Ziggler: Oh yeah, we thought you were lying.

Dean Ambrose: Enough talking, more finding. Lead the way, baby. *smirks*

AJ smiled and nods her head, she and some of her friends followed after her but Summer & Seth didn't.

Tamina Snuka: What about you two?

Summer Rae: I'm too lazy to move.

Seth Rollins: *busily examining the fingerprints* I'm busy...

Fandango: Rollins, you better take care of my baby girl.

Seth Rollins: *smiles* Will do, Mr. Curtis!

Everyone laughed and the others left the bedroom, leaving Summer & Seth in the room.

*Hallway*

The group had arrived to the crime scene, where Daniel & Brie's body had disappeared!

AJ Lee: *began to panic* Where are Daniel & Brie's body?!

Dean Ambrose: This whole 'murder' shit thing is starting to freak me out!

Roman Reigns: *spots footprints* Look guys, footprints!

AJ Lee: Those were the footprints that I was referring to you guys!

Tamina Snuka: Let's follow it!

Everyone: Right!

And with that, the group followed the bloody footprints.

*Back To The Bedroom*

Summer was laying on her bed while Seth busily conducted examinations on the fingerprints. With the two of them busy, they didn't notice that ??? was watching the both of them from a hidden corner of the bedroom. In his/her arms, he/she held a very heavy-loaded silencer. This was his/her sinister plan, and she must do it before Seth finishes the investigation. ??? rose the silencer a bit, pointing it towards Summer's head. Unfortunately, he/she couldn't get a clear shot because Summer was moving all around the room. So, he/she decided to make Summer sleep. ??? hid the silencer and began to concentrate, trying to get inside Summer's head.