Chapter Thirteen.

A/N: Hey guys, it has been WEEKS since I last updated this book. And I know what all of you are wondering, why did I 'delete' this book. Well for everyone's information, a certain SOMEONE (I am not stating names...) hacked my account, deleted half of my books and just laughed at my face. Well, that was like weeks ago and he's doing rather fine. Enough chit-chatting about the past and on with the story!

Dedicated to my awesome bestie/sister, @xZiggyx!

By The Way, the McMahon Family Doctor's office is still inside the mansion since no one can escape the mansion...

E N J O Y ! ! !

______________________________________________________________________________

*Fourth Hallway*

The group continued their way towards their destination but everyone, except Emma, was unaware of where to go so every stopped for a while and caught their breaths. Emma looked at all of them confusingly, she wasn't even tired, not one bit.

Emma: Why are we stopping, we need to get the prints checked at fast, remember?

Dean Ambrose: We're running around this forsaken mansion and we don't even know where to go! *pants*

Tamina Snuka: Where EXACTLY are we heading, Tenille?

Emma: *thinks, smiles afterwards* Now I remember, The McMahon Family Doctor's office!

Roman Reigns: What office are you talking about, Steph never showed us any room with a doctor inside!

Emma: Just follow me!

After a few seconds of resting, they all got up from the floor and walked to where the office was, Emma leading the way. A few minutes of walking around later, the group arrived to where the office was. Everyone, except Emma of course, was shock to see a hidden office behind the Family Game Room's couch! Emma knocked on the door three times, hearing a simple 'It Is Open' from the doctor and they all headed inside.

*McMahon Family Doctor's Office*

The group entered the office and spotted many artifacts inside. There was even a REAL alien specimen inside an orb! The doctor walked over to them and had this scared/shocked look on her face. They all thought she was happy to have people who needs treating or help but instead, they were mistaken when the doctor took a rifle from the fireplace and she pointed it directly at Dean's head. Everyone panicked, especially Dean as the doctor threatened to kill Dean if they don't leave the office at once.

Doctor Luna: Leave my god damn office, NOW!

Dean Ambrose: Okay, okay, we'll leave... Just please don't shoot me!

Doctor Luna: Fucking leave now or die!

Suddenly, something hits Doctor Luna on the neck and she passed out on the ground. The group stared at the unconscious body for a minute for looking ahead of them, Roman was holding a tranquilizer gun.

Roman Reigns: Nobody messes with my friends, hear that bitch?!

Dean Ambrose: Dude...

Tamina Snuka: That...

Emma: Was...

Dolph Ziggler: Fucking...

Everyone: AWESOME!

Roman Reigns: *smirks and drops the gun at Luna* Don't mention it, fellas.

Randy Orton: But, we have another problem.

Dean Ambrose: What? Besides the fact that the fucking doctor almost busted my brains out. *rolls eyes*

Randy Orton: *spots her ID and reads her information* With Doctor Luna unconscious, who'll help us with the investigating the fingerprints shit and all?