Chapter Four.

*Living Room*

Brooke Hogan: So what's the plan dad?

Hulk Hogan: I need to use the bathroom first, I'll be right back everyone. *walks away*

???: *with everyone distracted, follows after Hulk*

Trish Stratus: In the meantime, we should all calm down.

Layla: I wonder if AJ's awake.

Tamina Snuka: I don't think that will happen, she's been up for 8 hours.

Layla: *smiles* Point taken.

Dean Ambrose: I'll go check on her, anyone need anything back from the room?

Roman Reigns: Uh, can you bring my phone? I left it on top of the nightstand beside my bed.

Dean Ambrose: Okay, I'll be right back. *walks away*

*Hallway*

???: *silently tiptoes behind Hulk*

Hulk Hogan: *senses that someone's following him and turns around*

???: *hides behind a tall plant just in time*

Hulk Hogan: *sees nobody behind him, shrugs and continues walking*

???: *silently tiptoes after him again*

Just before Hulk could arrive in front of the bathroom, he remembers that his phone was still charged inside his room. He groans and turns to his room, this gave ??? time to enter the bathroom before Hulk could. A few minutes later, Hulk went out of his room and arrived in front of the bathroom.

*Bathroom*

??? locked the door and quickly spots a hair drier and a bottle full of powder, he/she opens the bottle of powder and poured some on the air-holes of the drier. He/she then plugged the drier in and hid behind the shower curtain, Hulk got inside without being suspicious. He did his business and while he was distracted, ??? tiptoed out of the shower curtain and pointed the drier behind Hulk's neck. Hulk finished up and flushed the toilet, he turned around and ??? pressed the on button of the drier. Powder came across Hulk's face and it managed to hit Hulk's eyes, he stumbled down a bit and forcefully leaned on the very big window, the lock was off so Hulk fell off of the bathroom. He landed very hard on the ground, his face smashed and blood spreading everywhere. ??? smirked as he/she stared at Hulk's dead body, he/she closed the big window and locked it to avoid suspicion from anyone. He/she turned the drier off and unplugged it, he/she cleaned up and left the bathroom afterwards. He/she smirked for a job well done.

*Bedroom*

Dean got inside and saw AJ still asleep. Dean shook his head and had a plan, he grabbed a bucket from the bathroom and poured freezing water inside. He walked back to the room and splashed the freezing all over AJ, she shot up from her sleep and slapped him.

Dean Ambrose: *stumbles down and touches his slapped cheek* What was that for?!

AJ Lee: I should be asking you!

Dean Ambrose: *stands up and sits on the edge of the bed* Are you okay?

AJ Lee: *furious tone* Do I look okay?

Dean Ambrose: *wraps his warm arms around her* I'm sorry babe.

AJ Lee: *leans her head on Dean's shoulder, cradling her fingers on Dean's soft hair* I forgive you.

Dean Ambrose: Get ready babe, everyone's waiting.

AJ Lee: For me?

Dean Ambrose: *note sarcasm* No, they're waiting for the world's shortest lady to come around.