Mama Chapter 17: Too Much For One Day

Mama: Too Much For One Day

AJ In Tha MM.
Mya Nd Brie In The MM.!

AUGUST
----------

I looked at tha' lil' boy, and I knew he was ours. He looked jus' like Amiyah, buh' with some of his sexy daddy features.

"Hey little man," I smile, talkin' ta' him.

"Daddy?" He questioned, liftin' his head up.

I nodded my head, and I reached ova' givin' him a hug.

AMIYAH
-----------

Is this my son? After the encounter I had to go inside. This was way to much to take in.

"Mommy?" Abrielle ask, while peeking in my bathroom.

"Ma'am," I respond while wiping my face.

"Is that boy outside my brotha'?" She asked, with a smirk.

"Ask daddy baby," I said, walking out the bathroom.

I watched her trot out my room, and I went to lay down. I needed as much rest as possible.

******

"Baby girl," I listened to my father voice, while we were sitting in the grass.

"Yes father," I replied, moving hair from my face.

"You have a very beautiful family," He said, grabbing my hand.

"I do daddy. All I need is my son," I said, with my voice cracking in between words.

"You do have a son baby, and he will be here sooner than you know it," His voice started to fade, during each word.

COURTNEY
----------------
"Courtney baby," Sneak said, putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Sir," I say while, I kiss his temple.

"We did the right thing, you know that," He said, looking me in my eyes.

"No," I mumbled taking my eyes off him.

"AJ, could have still been ours. We didn't have to bring him back. He was happy with us," I say softly.

"I know you envy August and Amiyah and so do I, but we can't keep their son from them babe. I know you can't have kids, but we shouldn't hide their own blood from them," He wrapped his arms around me, and I wept silently on his shoulder.

AUGUST
------------

I was hangin' out with lil' man, he was real chill, buh' I knew he would beh' a motha's boy.

"I miss my mommy," He said, tappin' my shoulder.

"Mommy?" I question starin' hard.

"Courtney is my mommy," He smiled hard.

"No, my wife is ya' mommy," I said, sittin' him in my lap.

"No, You and mommy had me. Mommy said y'all broke up, and y'all
found better people," He smiled, while grabbin' some mo' peanut butta' crackers.

AMIYAH
------------

I washed my face multiple times. I knew that dream meant that was my real son. I put on a one-piece, and I went out to the back with Mya and Brie.

I put on my sunglasses, and I sat in a tanning chair. Sometimes it is hard taking everything at once, and I just needed a break.

"Baybeh'," August's voice called.