Mama Chapter 2: Back To NOLA.

Mama: Back To Nola

AUGUST

-------

"August wake up! You know today is busy!" Amiyah yelled in my ear causing me to awaken instantly.

"Ight Miyah. I'm up. Gahdayum," I reply back rubbing my sightly red eyes. Once I was sort of use to being awake. I went straight to the bathroom and did my daily hygine you know washing my face, brushing my teeth all that.

I went back into the room, with a towel wrapped around my waist looking for something to wear today.

"I already got your outfit layed out baby," Miyah said creeping up behind me.

"Your the real MVP babe," I kissed her, hearing little giggles from behind me. I turned around to see a smiling Brie behind me.

"Goodmornin' gawjus'. What ya' up ta' ?" I asked Abrielle. I was so in love with my daughter.

"Daddy. Keep talking like that, it's so beautiful," She said making me smile.

"Jus' like ya'," I kissed her cheek, making her cheeks blush. She was just like her mama.

She hopped off my lap, and dragged Miyah with her to get her ready. I chuckled at her and went by my bed to pick up the outfit wifey picked out.

She chose my red bucket hat, with a regular plain white t-shirt. She picked my favorite pair of washed True Religion pants, and my light brown Timberland's. It was simple, but she had a good taste, and anything looked good on me because I'm August.

-----

Once I was approved with my outfit. I walked downstairs looking at my copycat of a family.

"Y'all had to wear the same shit huh?" I asked pretending to be mad.

Abrielle jumped on me attacking me with kisses.

"We love you daddy, so we like your swagger so we dressed up like you, "She says putting a lot of emphasis on love.

"Ight. Just because y'all love me, and I love y'all."

She smiled at me, and hopped down. I looked at Amiyah, and saw her awhing over the moment. I looked at her up and down and I knew her ass would be standing out. It was just perfect.

"August you ain't slick. I know what you're thinking," She smirked up at me and walked out the door making sure her ass was switching.

"Keep playing with me," I say in return, licking my lips and carrying Abrielle on my back.

----

AMIYAH

I walk out the house, making sure August clearly saw my booty. I mean I have a booty and all, but August be over exaggerating.

I unlock the car door, waiting for August to put Abrielle in her car seat for I can buckle it up, since he is never capable.

"Mommy guess what?" Abrielle asked me climbing in her car seat.

"What baby?"

"Daddy said, you're tha most gorgeous woman he seen," She said smiling at him.

"Oh really?" I say looking up at August, smirking.

He nodded, and kissed my lips. I spread a smile, and pulled back.

"Don't forget about me. I love y'all too," Brie said pouting.

August and I attacked her with kisses and she started to giggle. Once we were done, August put the keys in the ignition.

"Wait until she grows up August," I say silently to him, making him eye me.