Mama Chapter 19: Mhm?

We Are Fast Fowarding In Time.! This Book Has Like 10 More Chapters. It Is Almost Over🙈😏

4 Months Later.

AMIYAH
------------

"Thanks Mama," I kiss her cheek, while she helped me walk into the doctor's office.

"No pra'lem chile'," She said, making sure Abrielle, Amaiya, and AJ were behind us.

Yes, I'm pregnant again. This has been a long 4 months, but everything is slowly coming in place. With Mama back around, you can see the life she gives our family. We all sat down and talked, working everything out. Who know August and I would finally find a happy spot in out lives.

"Amiyah Alsina?" The young women called out.

I got up walking with the whole family. All of us decided to move Chandra and Chaylin up to Atlanta with us, it was for the best.

"Dr.Howard is ready for you," She smiled, holding the door open for me.

********

"How are you?" She asked, while putting on her gloves.

"I'm fine," I reply. August and Mama Sheila both decided it was best for me to switch over to a girl doctor, for better support.

"Well you brought the whole crew," She chuckled, while laying me back.

"Yes. Today is a very special today," I smiled, while looking at August.

"Indeed," She replied, rubbing gel over my huge stomach.

"Mhm," She said moving her hands softly around my stomach.

I was excited, so was the rest of the family. We all been through hell, and I was happy to finally see us making it over this huge bump. Even though 1 of my kids aren't technically mine, I appreciate God bringing her in my life. I wouldn't ask for anything better, and honestly you can see August and I in Amaiya.

"Are you ready Alsinas?" She asked us.

"Fa'sho," August smirked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Looks like you are having a baby boy!" She smiled, while I gleamed with joy.

SHEILA
----------

Lookin' at August and my daughta' in law, I knew they was happy, and I was excited fa' both of 'em. I felt bad fa' fakin' my death, tha' I turned myself in fa' killin' Dequantes. I knew God had a betta' plan fa' meh', and it was reunitin' meh' with my family.

"May I name him?" I ask, rubbin' Amiyah's big stomach.

"Sho'," August said, wrappin' Amiyah in his arms.

"Arlie Melvin Alsina," I smile, while takin' a few picchas'.

"I love it," Amiyah smiled, while tha' flash went off.

********

AUGUST

"Hip-Hop," I mumble, writin' tha' last words on tha' paypa'.

"Lemme' hea' meh' on tha' first verse, real quick," I tell my new' manga', while I sit back with a thick blunt.

"I came from drop tops and old school Chevy's
Dope boys rollin' through, shittin' on ya heavy
Fifteens in the trunk beatin' down your block
Only 4 years old when Biggie got shot
I remember playing on the block, hanging on the block
Young niggas slanging on the block, getting off them rocks
Now we livin' better now, Coogi sweater now
Weather still getting colder, we could change the weather now
But I..."