Chapter 1

Hey guys, yes this is a new fic that features the rising Helluva Boss fanmade OC, Spiroz, designed by artist "DaniDraws": https://twitter.com/messages/1218901020975255552-1373006334833098754

Spiroz is their creation and its a very popular fandom character that I personally have also gotten to love. Spiroz is the child of both Blitzo and Stolas Goetia in which they had a kid together (Not sure if there is a canon way of how Spiroz was conceived/birthed). Anyway, I asked permission to use Spiroz for a fic, and I was given permission to do so. So first, I want to thank Dani for allowing me to do this. Please check them out on Twitter for the latest artwork of theirs.

Now while some of the things about Sprioz I did ask about to make sure I got the character right, a lot of it was open ended so how I wrote the character is just how I interrupt them and every chapter is checked by Dani to make sure I'm doing nothing wrong with him, or any of the other characters such as M&M's twin children in this universe.

The story takes place when Spiroz is fourteen years old and there is going to be a lot of teenage drama he has to go through, but there will be also romantic moments. In case you haven't checked the tags, this is an Demon x Angel romance. Hedwig is my character for this fic, but I have no problems with others using her for art work or stories of their own if you wish. As for why I am paring them with an angel, a female one, I am a huge fan of forbidden romances that's one of the reasons I like Blitzo and Stolas so much because of their class differences, and I kinda think it would make sense if Spiroz falls in love with something even more forbidden, an angel, and Dani is okay with it.

More information, mostly about how scheduling is going to be done going forward regarding this fic and my others, but for now, please enjoy the fic.

Before reading this, here is an image of What Spiroz looks like drawn by DaniDraws from their Twitter

**********************************************************************************

There were a lot of things that Spiroz Goetia could list that he hated in this forsaken existence he called his life, but the primary one was always his alarm clock. As a half-owl, it made no sense for him to have to get up so early in the day rather than stay inside his warm and comfortable bed. Especially since five days out of the week, the only reason he got up this goddamn early was to head over to the prison known as school. Groaning, Spiroz lifted his hand and channeled a simple fireball into this fist before shooting it towards the alarm clock, which burst into flames and broken parts.

Satisfied with his work, Spiroz slowly covered his head with his covers and began to close his eyes...

BOOM!

"Gah! What the fuck?!" Spiroz screamed as he jumped out of his bed, banged his head against his dresser, and fell onto the carpeted floor. His door, out of nowhere, exploded and caused the entire west wing of the mansion to rumble while smoke spread around the room. Coughing, Spiroz rushed to his window to open it and let the dark clouds exit before checking out his now ruined door. He already knew who was to blame and groaned. "Dad, what did you do this time?!"